cars drive from point a to point b whips stunt from point a to point b

nerd.gif

Any info on the chick in the beginning of the vid with blue on?
love.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

yeah..you're stuntin' in a 800 dollar caprice
laugh.gif

Only piece of #@!% caprices with no transmission cost 800 down here......don't look stupid with dumb comments.......Honda riding as ninja

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Good post OP!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Reminds me of my days back in Memphis when I used to "flick" in the Regal.

I'm 28 now with a fiance and a 2yo but I'm secretly plotting to get a mid 80's model Monte Carlo SS with T-Tops or just completely chop the top. That is gonna be my weekend car.

Me too
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I need to get me an everyday car though it can be a hooptie or whatever as long as it drives
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

You payed over $800 for a taxi ?

I never seen a caprice taxi in Atlanta......have you heard of demographics....I can easily sell my whip for 6000 right now.....you from NYC if so the majorityof you ninjas trasportation is a damn taxi ol public transit **% ninja

why dudes stay coming in these threads talkin about BMWs and what not. ummm, DUH? we talkin about a huge difference of price. that's like me talkin about"yeah but I'd rather have a ferrari"

I miss my old bubble tho
frown.gif
I gotta get me another one. It's just something about ridin rims, washin the car on a sunny day and having the chrome gleamin,tires all lotioned up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

why dudes stay coming in these threads talkin about BMWs and what not. ummm, DUH? we talkin about a huge difference of price. that's like me talkin about "yeah but I'd rather have a ferrari"

I miss my old bubble tho
frown.gif
I gotta get me another one. It's just something about ridin rims, washin the car on a sunny day and having the chrome gleamin, tires all lotioned up
pimp.gif

Exactly.......the funny part about it is some of them guys on them vids actually have luxury cars......it's just like what lurkin said.....Atlanta hasluxury whips.......it's just the south and down here an old school American car>all......check out the stunt world dvd and you will see the same guy ina 96 impala has a damn bently coupe, his homeboy has a lambo, and his Patna has a phantom.....but they want to ride them chevy classic

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

laugh.gif

Only piece of #@!% caprices with no transmission cost 800 down here......don't look stupid with dumb comments.......Honda riding as ninja
i could sell my car right now and buy your !*%* 20x over
laugh.gif
...broke riding $+@ ninja

laugh.gif

i could sell my car right now and buy your !*%* 20x over
laugh.gif
...broke riding $+@ ninja
laugh.gif
I was waiting on you to reply.......boi stop ninja yourcar is rented like your damn apartment.....ol lease my whip +$* ninja

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

You payed over $800 for a taxi ?

I never seen a caprice taxi in Atlanta......have you heard of demographics....I can easily sell my whip for 6000 right now.....you from NYC if so the majority of you ninjas trasportation is a damn taxi ol public transit **% ninja

IM FROM HOUSTON SHAWTY
laugh.gif
OL BUCKNINJA
indifferent.gif

Just messin' with you b
laugh.gif

got your system yet?
nerd.gif
been stuck in alabama for 3 weeks ftl.....but I go back to the A today so after this paint job I'm gone see what my bro talking about when itcomes to my system

it's a toss up for me summer time is almost here and I can't bare having that dark paint on my whip besides the paint job needs to be touched up

monday yo $@+ just want to be heard when you coming around the block...........I bet you played drums in school, you worst than my brother

Nah..all my cars have been fully sound deadened..i don't like disturbing people like that
laugh.gif

a system would be more entertaining than a new paint job would

Back
Top Bottom