cars drive from point a to point b whips stunt from point a to point b

that gives us car audio dudes a bad name
ohwell.gif

IT does, but I love beatin it out, I aint gonan come thru my own neighborhood BLASTIN at 2 am though, thats butholeish. Don't make me pull the pics of allthe clean stuff in miami tuckin 22" 3pc rims youd normally find on luxo whips

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

You payed over $800 for a taxi ?

I never seen a caprice taxi in Atlanta......have you heard of demographics....I can easily sell my whip for 6000 right now.....you from NYC if so the majority of you ninjas trasportation is a damn taxi ol public transit **% ninja

IM FROM HOUSTON SHAWTY
laugh.gif
OL BUCKNINJA
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
shut the #%*% up mayne talkin dine on me like that......ol mule mouth +@@ ninja And Monday sorry bro but I got get my revenge on them foos who come aroundmy crib doing that shhhh....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

wait until I get my system I'm riding around 2 am waking the whole hood up BEATTTTTTTTING
And thats where I draw the line
laugh.gif

Back in the day my grandma made sure I didn't blast the hood after hours. Then she hooked up with all the other parents & grandmas and told them thesame.

*#*% was hilarious.... Leaving Denim and Diamond blasting 3-6 Mafia but soon as we got back to the hood, gangsta %*@ dudes hitting mute because grandma didntplay that *#*% lol

^yo that's like dude that had his moms in the car and her hair was flying. straight jackhammer status. how much do bulletproof windows cost because youneed them with systems like that

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

^yo that's like dude that had his moms in the car and her hair was flying. straight jackhammer status. how much do bulletproof windows cost because you need them with systems like that
You don't. it take upwards of 180db to shatter a window

Euro >>>

I can respect cities' car cultures and all, but some of them dudes riding rims can NOT drive
laugh.gif
smh.gif
word to Thousandaire
indifferent.gif
. Dudes swerve on purpose like that %@*# is fun and stay skipping red lights late as HELL
laugh.gif

South > __ though
laugh.gif
I'm a nascar driver boy

Back
Top Bottom