cars drive from point a to point b whips stunt from point a to point b

i used to love these cars, the big wheels and @$^#... then i look back and wonder what the hell was wrong with me..

nothing was wrong with you......you just wanted to stunt
pimp.gif
....I wish I could find the vid when they was in the exotic cars

Euro >>>

I can respect cities' car cultures and all, but some of them dudes riding rims can NOT drive
laugh.gif
smh.gif
word to Thousandaire
indifferent.gif
. Dudes swerve on purpose likethat %@*# is fun and stay skipping red lights late as HELL
laugh.gif

South > __ though

Just copped a T-Top yesterday will post pic soon no motor 350 turbo trans.
and just made arrangements for the motor for $800. It's a 383.My 2nd MC SS project had a hard top but really wanted T-top patience is a virtue I guess gotthe t-top brother.... hard top was an '86 my t-top is an '88

never saw what so good about those car, the customizing work on them is interesting but most if not all are way overdone.

and I hate seeing those cop car (crown victorias interceptors etc) on lift kits, IMO it just looks stupid

jdm>>>>

Thats T top monty is crazy. But honestly these cars are like wearing a sign that says pull me over and harass me.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Thats T top monty is crazy. But honestly these cars are like wearing a sign that says pull me over and harass me.
that goes with most oldschools though. you can get pulled over for being the wrong color

The more stock it looks the greater value so putting stupid rims on a classic car is just sad. Those rims in the video look plastic not a good look so ghetto

Originally Posted by infamousod

that's cool cept most of those dudes live in a house like this:

image033.jpg
hey, the more money you have leftover for the whip and blowin on stupid *%%*. Nothing wrong with that, as long as you comfy.

Back
Top Bottom