Cars that you think are really girly

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Bweibel5

-Anything V6 convertible (i.e. Mustang, Camaro, etc) are either girl cars or mid-life crisis on a budget whips.

laugh.gif

You know man! Always seein' those dudes rockin' visors with salt and pepper George Clooney hair driving them, pumpin' that classic rock with a hawaiian shirt on. That's what I think of when I see it.

Some of these replies have me
roll.gif

I drive a corrola S....guess my car is girly since its a 4 cylinder

90% of what NT drives has been mentioned in this thread.

Any pink car i think is girly...and VW Cabriolet's/bugs.  I think they are the only cars when built have a target market of women.   

Some of these replies have me
roll.gif

I drive a corrola S....guess my car is girly since its a 4 cylinder

90% of what NT drives has been mentioned in this thread.

Any pink car i think is girly...and VW Cabriolet's/bugs.  I think they are the only cars when built have a target market of women.   

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Lexus is.
lexusis250is350front.jpg

Don't know why, just always thought it was a "girly" car.

co-sign, i see so many girls with the is-250 i think its def a girls car

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Lexus is.
lexusis250is350front.jpg

Don't know why, just always thought it was a "girly" car.

co-sign, i see so many girls with the is-250 i think its def a girls car

Just because you see a lot of women driving a car, doesn't make it girly.

If you're told a V6 Mustang is girl, then you're only going to notice when women are driving it and ignore all of the men who own one.

and
laugh.gif
@ people mentioning Civics, Accords, Corollas, and other cars like that.. just because a car can be inexpensive doesn't make it girl. Frankly I think the whole "it's a womans car" is overblown.

If you're told a V6 Mustang is girl, then you're only going to notice when women are driving it and ignore all of the men who own one.

and
laugh.gif
@ people mentioning Civics, Accords, Corollas, and other cars like that.. just because a car can be inexpensive doesn't make it girl. Frankly I think the whole "it's a womans car" is overblown.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

and
laugh.gif
this. 

and
laugh.gif
this. 

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

and
laugh.gif
this. 

and
laugh.gif
this. 

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Storm2006

BMW 1 Series
BMW 3 Series

BMW X5
Mercedes GL
Lexus RX

Stop talking.�
Nothing girly about a BMW 130i, 135i, or M1 Coupe.�

Nothing girly about a BMW 335i.�

��
laugh.gif
�you cant be serious my mans.

Dead Serious...do your research

The 1M Coupe has been described as †an M3 Competition Package squeezed into a 1 Series body.†With a description like that, the 1M Coupe sounds like a deal too good to pass on considering its pricing point is nearly $10,000 below the base M3 with only 80 more ponies under the hood. If you’re seeking further affirmation of how incredible the littlest M car is, be sure to check out the second half of the Top Gear review where the orange Bavarian is pitted against a certain green car from Stuttgart and a certain blue mid-engined car from UK – the results may just shock you – it certainly did the incredulous, boisterous Mr. Clarkson!"

And if the price is a major issue, get the 135i Coupe.  Or the 130i coupe. Both of them have great engines. (Also the 130 5-door hatch).

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Storm2006

BMW 1 Series
BMW 3 Series

BMW X5
Mercedes GL
Lexus RX

Stop talking.�
Nothing girly about a BMW 130i, 135i, or M1 Coupe.�

Nothing girly about a BMW 335i.�

��
laugh.gif
�you cant be serious my mans.

Dead Serious...do your research

The 1M Coupe has been described as †an M3 Competition Package squeezed into a 1 Series body.†With a description like that, the 1M Coupe sounds like a deal too good to pass on considering its pricing point is nearly $10,000 below the base M3 with only 80 more ponies under the hood. If you’re seeking further affirmation of how incredible the littlest M car is, be sure to check out the second half of the Top Gear review where the orange Bavarian is pitted against a certain green car from Stuttgart and a certain blue mid-engined car from UK – the results may just shock you – it certainly did the incredulous, boisterous Mr. Clarkson!"

And if the price is a major issue, get the 135i Coupe.  Or the 130i coupe. Both of them have great engines. (Also the 130 5-door hatch).

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

and
laugh.gif
this. 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

and
laugh.gif
this. 

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- stop lying, no you didnt.

....the question was "Cars that you think are really girly", to which your answer was: "Scion TC, all minivans, and SUVs - especially Range Rovers and large SUVs like Chevy Suburbans and Ford Excursions"    dont try to clean it up now.

....far from butthurt bruh, i dont drive any of those vehicles. dumb statements do piss me off though. and saying big SUV's are 'girly' just because you see women driving them is a dumb statement to make.

Good one. Now how about you quote this:
Originally Posted by scshift

You misunderstood me. And I was unclear. It's a very masculine car (big, V8, loud). The thing is that a lot of women drive these very manly cars cause they feel it empowers them... so it's a brolic car that a lot of women drive

Speakup, the car itself isn't girly, but mad women drive them. Whenever you see a big SUV in the road, it's usually a woman behind the wheel. I have no idea why. It's like women are always driving the biggest cars. The cars themselves are pretty damn brolic but it's always a female pushing it.

So while you can call me out on what I said makes a car girly, I suggest you read some of the responses before you accuse me of lying.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- stop lying, no you didnt.

....the question was "Cars that you think are really girly", to which your answer was: "Scion TC, all minivans, and SUVs - especially Range Rovers and large SUVs like Chevy Suburbans and Ford Excursions"    dont try to clean it up now.

....far from butthurt bruh, i dont drive any of those vehicles. dumb statements do piss me off though. and saying big SUV's are 'girly' just because you see women driving them is a dumb statement to make.

Good one. Now how about you quote this:

You misunderstood me. And I was unclear. It's a very masculine car (big, V8, loud). The thing is that a lot of women drive these very manly cars cause they feel it empowers them... so it's a brolic car that a lot of women drive

Speakup, the car itself isn't girly, but mad women drive them. Whenever you see a big SUV in the road, it's usually a woman behind the wheel. I have no idea why. It's like women are always driving the biggest cars. The cars themselves are pretty damn brolic but it's always a female pushing it.

So while you can call me out on what I said makes a car girly, I suggest you read some of the responses before you accuse me of lying.

Back
Top Bottom