Cars that you think are really girly

I don't think BMW 1-Series are girl cars, but I don't think they are pointless. I don't know why someone would spend all that money on a small, entry level vehicle when for the same price than can by something mid or full sized. Like someone else said, it's balling on a budget and I totally agree.

I've never heard Camry's being girly cars. Old people cars yes, but not girly. I think they are nice.

I agree with Celica's, VW Beatles, etc. I used to think Scions were girl cars but then I sat in one and they aren't bad at all especially for younger kids.

I I really think coupes are aimed at girls and I think most coupes are girly, outside Ferraris, etc. Just my opinion.

But as others have stated, cars are extremely expensive these days, and the entry level, cheaper cars are deemed girly, well I'd rather have a smaller car note and look girly than pay $800 a month for a manly cae while I struggle paying everything else.

As for as the Range Rover, Tahoe, Suburban, etc. comment about being girly cars. Serious? Those cars are meant for bigger families, point blank, so yes older women will naturally drive them because they have kids who need the space etc. They aren't girly, it's just they are conveinent for woman. They are also a status symbol, and woman are usually more materiallistic than man.

By the logic in this thread all cars are girly? So what does NT think is manly? Ferrari? Lambo? Trucks? Personally, I would never drive a Lambo or Ferrari no matter the money I had. Are they cool to see on the road and stuff? Yes, but they just scream HEY I HAVE MONEY. Like really, that doesn't change my outlook on someone. If I ever make a lot of money I could never be that pretentious, it's just stupid to me..

I don't think BMW 1-Series are girl cars, but I don't think they are pointless. I don't know why someone would spend all that money on a small, entry level vehicle when for the same price than can by something mid or full sized. Like someone else said, it's balling on a budget and I totally agree.

I've never heard Camry's being girly cars. Old people cars yes, but not girly. I think they are nice.

I agree with Celica's, VW Beatles, etc. I used to think Scions were girl cars but then I sat in one and they aren't bad at all especially for younger kids.

I I really think coupes are aimed at girls and I think most coupes are girly, outside Ferraris, etc. Just my opinion.

But as others have stated, cars are extremely expensive these days, and the entry level, cheaper cars are deemed girly, well I'd rather have a smaller car note and look girly than pay $800 a month for a manly cae while I struggle paying everything else.

As for as the Range Rover, Tahoe, Suburban, etc. comment about being girly cars. Serious? Those cars are meant for bigger families, point blank, so yes older women will naturally drive them because they have kids who need the space etc. They aren't girly, it's just they are conveinent for woman. They are also a status symbol, and woman are usually more materiallistic than man.

By the logic in this thread all cars are girly? So what does NT think is manly? Ferrari? Lambo? Trucks? Personally, I would never drive a Lambo or Ferrari no matter the money I had. Are they cool to see on the road and stuff? Yes, but they just scream HEY I HAVE MONEY. Like really, that doesn't change my outlook on someone. If I ever make a lot of money I could never be that pretentious, it's just stupid to me..

Originally Posted by scshift

What is your guy's take on the Lotus Elise?

I'm not sure what to make of it...

One of my tallest friends used to drive one, looked real goofy. I've never seen a woman driving one before though

What is your guy's take on the Lotus Elise?

I'm not sure what to make of it...

One of my tallest friends used to drive one, looked real goofy. I've never seen a woman driving one before though

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Storm2006

BMW 1 Series
BMW 3 Series

BMW X5
Mercedes GL
Lexus RX

Stop talking. 
Nothing girly about a BMW 130i, 135i, or M1 Coupe. 

Nothing girly about a BMW 335i. 
only da M1 couple can pass for a "guy" car...otherwise that whole 1 series (soon to be called 2 series) is straight vagina.

3 series convertables or 325-328i is also female statues.

Nissan versa is also a chick car.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Storm2006

BMW 1 Series
BMW 3 Series

BMW X5
Mercedes GL
Lexus RX

Stop talking. 
Nothing girly about a BMW 130i, 135i, or M1 Coupe. 

Nothing girly about a BMW 335i. 
only da M1 couple can pass for a "guy" car...otherwise that whole 1 series (soon to be called 2 series) is straight vagina.

3 series convertables or 325-328i is also female statues.

Nissan versa is also a chick car.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Just because you see a lot of women driving a car, doesn't make it girly.

If you're told a V6 Mustang is girl, then you're only going to notice when women are driving it and ignore all of the men who own one.

and
laugh.gif
@ people mentioning Civics, Accords, Corollas, and other cars like that.. just because a car can be inexpensive doesn't make it girl. Frankly I think the whole "it's a womans car" is overblown.
IT IS GIRLY. ALL V6 MODELS OF MUSCLE CARS ARE. I DON'T EVEN COUNT THEM. WHEN I MENTION MUSTANGS, CAMAROS, ETC. IT'S AUTOMATICALLY V8 AND UP.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THEY MAKE THEM. WHY MAKE A MUSCLE CAR WITH NO MUSCLE?

girls (and some guys) wanna look da part, but ain't about that life.
laugh.gif

da funny thing about it is all these cars are designed for da v8 and da entry model v6 looks blatantly bad cuz of da vestige parts (like grooves where da second tali pipe would go, or plastic covering where da fog lights should've been at) from da actual v8

model.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Just because you see a lot of women driving a car, doesn't make it girly.

If you're told a V6 Mustang is girl, then you're only going to notice when women are driving it and ignore all of the men who own one.

and
laugh.gif
@ people mentioning Civics, Accords, Corollas, and other cars like that.. just because a car can be inexpensive doesn't make it girl. Frankly I think the whole "it's a womans car" is overblown.
IT IS GIRLY. ALL V6 MODELS OF MUSCLE CARS ARE. I DON'T EVEN COUNT THEM. WHEN I MENTION MUSTANGS, CAMAROS, ETC. IT'S AUTOMATICALLY V8 AND UP.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THEY MAKE THEM. WHY MAKE A MUSCLE CAR WITH NO MUSCLE?

girls (and some guys) wanna look da part, but ain't about that life.
laugh.gif

da funny thing about it is all these cars are designed for da v8 and da entry model v6 looks blatantly bad cuz of da vestige parts (like grooves where da second tali pipe would go, or plastic covering where da fog lights should've been at) from da actual v8

model.

lol any 3 series besides the M is a straight up girly whip. Half them dudes who drive 335's are all asian who think they're the king of the road. I have a stock M35 and I beat a 335 of a roll. But then again an m35 has quiet a bit of torque

lol any 3 series besides the M is a straight up girly whip. Half them dudes who drive 335's are all asian who think they're the king of the road. I have a stock M35 and I beat a 335 of a roll. But then again an m35 has quiet a bit of torque

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

all mustangs are for the #*%% 
roll.gif

DEF NOT A CAR GUY.

COME TO NORWALK OR MOTORSPORTS PARK AND TELL THOSE GUYS THEIR GT'S, COBRAS, SS'S ARE GIRLY.

YOU SIR ARE NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE.

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

all mustangs are for the #*%% 
roll.gif

DEF NOT A CAR GUY.

COME TO NORWALK OR MOTORSPORTS PARK AND TELL THOSE GUYS THEIR GT'S, COBRAS, SS'S ARE GIRLY.

YOU SIR ARE NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE.

Originally Posted by j4ck

Scion TC, all minivans, and SUVs - especially Range Rovers and large SUVs like Chevy Suburbans and Ford Excursions
how the *$#@ are range rover's female cars?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

From what I've seen, all I see are straight up b*tches (snooty ones at that) that drive Range Rover or Land Rovers.

Originally Posted by j4ck

Scion TC, all minivans, and SUVs - especially Range Rovers and large SUVs like Chevy Suburbans and Ford Excursions
how the *$#@ are range rover's female cars?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

From what I've seen, all I see are straight up b*tches (snooty ones at that) that drive Range Rover or Land Rovers.

dont give a darn what anyone says I love both generation Audi TT's (coupe).

what makes a car girly to you guys? First thing that comes to mind is a miata and a beetle.

to each his own .

Back
Top Bottom