Cars that you think are really girly

Originally Posted by scshift

Damn everyone getting mad 
laugh.gif

Speakup, the car itself isn't girly, but mad women drive them. Whenever you see a big SUV in the road, it's usually a woman behind the wheel. I have no idea why. It's like women are always driving the biggest cars. The cars themselves are pretty damn brolic but it's always a female pushing it.

Examples: Range Rover, Suburban, Excursion, Hummer H2
sick.gif
sick.gif
, Chevy Tahoe... heck it even extends to smaller SUVs like the Subaru Forester/Toyota RAV4/Honda CRV.

It's primarily women driving them
ohwell.gif
What you're saying is true.  In a lot of instances they're driving a big SUV because those women are the main mode  of transport for their kids to school, sports, and all of their activities.  Basically, SUVs have become a more attractive alternative to minivans for "soccer moms."  I've seen my cousin take her tribe to a little league game,  it would be damn near impossible in an Accord, and so she drives an Expedition.Hell, her sister drives a Solara, but just to take one son to football practice with all the equipment she drives her husband's Yukon.

That's why you're seeing a lot of women in big trucks.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

BMW 1 series (except the M)
BMW 3 verts
The old x5
Benz M class
Lexus gl suvs
I agree with Rovers
It looks exactly like the other 1 series... with a SLIGHTLY different body kit. So how's that the exception?
eyes.gif

BMW 3 verts
The old x5
Benz M class
Lexus gl suvs
I agree with Rovers
It looks exactly like the other 1 series... with a SLIGHTLY different body kit. So how's that the exception?
eyes.gif

Any "SUV" shaped like the following...

XC60_exterior_02.jpg

Nissan-Murano.jpg

2010-ford-escape.jpg

2009-infiniti-fx37-and-fx-10_460x0w.jpg

chrysler_pt_cruiser_main_a.jpg

is feminine to me. Add to those V6 "muscle cars".

Any "SUV" shaped like the following...

XC60_exterior_02.jpg

Nissan-Murano.jpg

2010-ford-escape.jpg

2009-infiniti-fx37-and-fx-10_460x0w.jpg

chrysler_pt_cruiser_main_a.jpg

is feminine to me. Add to those V6 "muscle cars".

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

eyes.gif

Slightly? Stop it, the fender flares are cartoonish. It has one of the most aggressive stances of any current car from the factory. The stance looks very different from that of the regular 1 Series. Not to mention, the M version only comes with a traditional manual with 3 pedals. No automatic or DCT.

eyes.gif

Slightly? Stop it, the fender flares are cartoonish. It has one of the most aggressive stances of any current car from the factory. The stance looks very different from that of the regular 1 Series. Not to mention, the M version only comes with a traditional manual with 3 pedals. No automatic or DCT.

lol@Grown men driving 1 series.

I can't even fit in that @**%

1 series creams balling on a budget...."Yo i drive a bmw" pretentious swag

lol@Grown men driving 1 series.

I can't even fit in that @**%

1 series creams balling on a budget...."Yo i drive a bmw" pretentious swag

honda crv
mitsu eclipse
volks beetle and jetta
prius
focus
anything hybrid
laugh.gif
(kidding)
lexus
bmw x3
audi a4's
bmw 1 series
scions
mini vans
station wagons

roll.gif
@ dude who said range rover

honda crv
mitsu eclipse
volks beetle and jetta
prius
focus
anything hybrid
laugh.gif
(kidding)
lexus
bmw x3
audi a4's
bmw 1 series
scions
mini vans
station wagons

roll.gif
@ dude who said range rover

Originally Posted by JD617

eyes.gif

For real. Look at this comparison.

BMW128i-front34.jpg
2011-New-BMW-1M-Coupe.jpg

I'm not a huge BMW fan but the 1M is a fine track car. The car is actually geared more for performance than style. Look how ugly the front side of the car is. Girly cars aren't geared for performance. Not to mention the 6 speed manual JD said. Girly cars are automatics only.

Originally Posted by JD617

eyes.gif

For real. Look at this comparison.

BMW128i-front34.jpg
2011-New-BMW-1M-Coupe.jpg

I'm not a huge BMW fan but the 1M is a fine track car. The car is actually geared more for performance than style. Look how ugly the front side of the car is. Girly cars aren't geared for performance. Not to mention the 6 speed manual JD said. Girly cars are automatics only.

Back
Top Bottom