Cartman uses the Lebron James technique

I thought this was going to be about taking three steps, jumping, landing, stopping, switching pivot feet, then taking another two steps before a layup.

I thought this was going to be about taking three steps, jumping, landing, stopping, switching pivot feet, then taking another two steps before a layup.

QUICK make this a Cartman appreciation thread before everyone starts cosigning hella handsome. DO IT NNNOWWW!!!!
Arnold-729326.bmp

QUICK make this a Cartman appreciation thread before everyone starts cosigning hella handsome. DO IT NNNOWWW!!!!
Arnold-729326.bmp

Originally Posted by Method Man

this.
or the crab dribble.

this.
or the crab dribble.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I thought that EXACT same thing.

I wasnt expecting the "what should I do thing". I was very disappointed they did that again
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I thought that EXACT same thing.

I wasnt expecting the "what should I do thing". I was very disappointed they did that again
30t6p3b.gif

You are a robot and we know it.

You are a robot and we know it.

I thought this was gonna be about Cartman wearing a "Check out my Lines" shirt. Then proceeding to complain that he could not act for more than 22 minutes an episode....

I thought this was gonna be about Cartman wearing a "Check out my Lines" shirt. Then proceeding to complain that he could not act for more than 22 minutes an episode....

dead
laugh.gif

yo my mans, can I get my avy back.
nerd.gif

dead
laugh.gif

yo my mans, can I get my avy back.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom