Casey Veggies - Sleeping In Class Deluxe Edition on Itunes

Originally Posted by Qualmes

I wouldn't be surprised...didn't his dad use to be Jay's bodyguard?
Wow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

The fakeness surrounding the kid is amazing. Its actually a reflection of how fake hip-hop has become. I understand he's been on his grind (Even that is subject to me) and all of that, but come on, make him earn his praise. Don't cosign this smh..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

100% truth, and you're an acquaintance 
laugh.gif
Yea, for dudes who know, they know this kid knows the right people.
His image, marketing and all that behind stuff is on point though. Anwar gets a thumbs up for bringin Veggies to this point but I don't see it yet.

There's so much more talented cats out there. (And I don't mean rappity-rap dudes).

But good for him. I'm just not seeing it yet.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

The fakeness surrounding the kid is amazing. Its actually a reflection of how fake hip-hop has become. I understand he's been on his grind (Even that is subject to me) and all of that, but come on, make him earn his praise. Don't cosign this smh..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

100% truth, and you're an acquaintance 
laugh.gif
Yea, for dudes who know, they know this kid knows the right people.
His image, marketing and all that behind stuff is on point though. Anwar gets a thumbs up for bringin Veggies to this point but I don't see it yet.

There's so much more talented cats out there. (And I don't mean rappity-rap dudes).

But good for him. I'm just not seeing it yet.
Oh yeah, Anwar and Josh do an excellent job of presenting him to the public.

I thought he was really cool on CDC, I checked out some of his other stuff. It's really hit and miss. I really had no reason to listen to the Sleeping In Class mixtape, I thought there'd be a lot more there. But to me it just comes off a little... empty. He needs to practise, dude's still young so he may prosper.

Back
Top Bottom