Casey Veggies - Sleeping In Class Deluxe Edition on Itunes

Casey_Veggies_Sleeping_In_Class-back-large.jpg

This mixtape is fire from beginning to end. Didn't know about him until I heard him on Dom's CDC track. Been listening to Casey non stop now.�

Sleeping-In-Class-Deluxe.jpg

Deluxe Edition is 
pimp.gif

Sounds 10x better than the mixtape

he can def spit, but his projects never impress me too much.

havent listened to it again since my first spin but he showed he is maturing w this one

Not sure how long he has been in the "game" but I know he just graduated HS so I'm sure it hasn't been that long
he doing his thing tho, respect

Word. I liked his verse on CDC and a fellow NT'er on Twitter told me to DL this mixtape. I'm a fan of Casey Veggies.

He's pretty young, but I see that he's been doing some shows in different cities lately.
pimp.gif

A lot of NT'ers don't like him, though.
laugh.gif

Casey veggies is opening for mac miller and im going to the show. Wanted to peep him out and see if hes cold. Not really feelin dude though, but pac div will be there so they will just have to do.

I like Casey, he can spit, but this tape really doesn't have a lot of replay value for me outside of Ridin Round Town. That and CDC of that Dom tape are really the only things I consistently listen to from him.

from the two songs i heard content is a lot like tyga's (who i'm not fond of) but the production is on point..

i just cant get with the way he raps...its like hes always off beat or too fast or slow...idk.

So one's gonna say it huh? Fine, I'll do it.

I don't like his lisp.

CV is dope he can rap he needs improvement but he just turned 18 and graduated HS. So he has tons of time to grow
He is making moves unlike a lot of other rappers going nowhere anytime soon

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

http://limelinx.com/files...dd820e8c9ef83b76d121d7e7

new song Swag worth a mili

Yikes...
I just don't hear it. I don't see it with veggies man
ohwell.gif
i thought you ++%+%@ with him?

but man...i was a big Veggies fan, but i just can't %@#* with most of his stuff...he's got superstar potential, puts on a great show, but that music is gonna have to progress at some point...

Back
Top Bottom