Casio G-Shock Watches

Whats up. Now im noticing these G-Shc\ock watches are on the wrist of all the hottest rappers (Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa) and quite a number of A and B list celebs. But the question is where are they getting them from. Now ive already used your favorite search engine to try and locate this info but to no avail. Thats where you NTers come in. Any info is helpful.

Excuse me for this, but
laugh.gif
roll.gif
X1000000000000000000000!

Anyways, pys.com has been carrying them for some months now.

I know this lady who buys returned merchandise from macy's and hooks it up for $15 a pop.. Got a nice collection of glides and 6900s
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I know this lady who buys returned merchandise from macy's and hooks it up for $15 a pop.. Got a nice collection of glides and 6900s
pimp.gif

yo quiero
nerd.gif

The way you put your questions doesn't help dude.

You can get the normal classic ones from anywhere really. But if for whatever reason you want the needlessly exclusive and overtly expensive ones I think Casio website or Sneaker shops.

dont get sucked into the hype brother...

there all over though...macy like everyone else said...some clothing web sites carry em to i.e karmaloop maybe caliroots?

lulz at you being serious though....

Woudn't be nice if casio had a website for G-Shock watches? Maybe where they could tell you where to buy them from?

Kill yourself. Lazy mfer

Funny how dudes are laughing when they bought these watches for the exact same reason

when i was a kid, i could have sworn casio watches were sold at wal-marts and targets. are you telling me, the hiphop community got a hold of 'em and now they are hard to find?

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

when i was a kid, i could have sworn casio watches were sold at wal-marts and targets. are you telling me, the hiphop community got a hold of 'em and now they are hard to find?

was just about to type this. Everyone had these watches back in 3rd grade 
laugh.gif
 theyre ugly and childish(at least the colorful ones) as hell but do you i guess

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
Yeah, these were floating around in Wally world back then and we all had one.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Target, Amazon.com, Macy's, Champs
Champs, you say?

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
Yeah, these were floating around in Wally world back then and we all had one.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Target, Amazon.com, Macy's, Champs
Champs, you say?

Yup oh I forgot Zumiez sells them too even JC Pennys sells them

Back
Top Bottom