CASSIDY - B.A.R.S

I haven't given it a complete listen yet but from what I've skipped through its not looking so good.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Swerv On You​

Quote:
Young is @#%$ reckless these days...
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

not impressed ...
" i got guns i'll pop 'em" "i'm smoke you like a dutch" "i really done ______" and this _ use the same flow wayyyyyy too much.

i'ma listen again.
+ TEAMGEORGIASOLE +
I'MSICK'UD
: last.fm : :​

Quote:
YO that freestyle was dope to the fullest...hard to believe that came str8 from the dome cuz it was more than words it was a preach..like some1 said in the youtube comment i guess when you have a near death experience you look at life in a whole different perspective..

If you really think thats off the top you're a fool.....

Quote:
I haven't given it a complete listen yet but from what I've skipped through :lol:
laugh.gif
COME BACK LIKE JORDAN
.45​

I gotta support Cass. Album should be good. Why you dudes hating on Cass? He's steadily getting better with each release. I can't say the same for a lot of artists.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

I know this is street rap, but considering all the violence in Philly, I really think he should have toned down all the violence references. Have some social responsibility.

Comparing the two albums is comparing apples to oranges. The styles of the albums are different, and each person has their own taste as to what is their personal 'flavor.'
With that said, B.A.R.S. is a great album after 2.5 listens. You really should at least check it out and give it a fair chance.
Miami Dolphins
Florida Gators
Miami Heat
Philadelphia Eagles

I'ma listen but my expectations are pretty low
Goooooooooonies​
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

^^ drink and my 2 step is hot to me.

as far as bein a hypocrite, i agree...but arent we all?
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

A lot of people been telling me this was way better than AG, I'm picking this up on Tuesday

:pimp:
pimp.gif
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
"You Big Dummy'08."​

is that track with bone and the biggie sample on the album?

My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes
Even tho I aleady ate, fat boy gotta eat agian. I'm always hungry! - Big Kuntry King

Song with bone is off the hook...they are my fav group..eve kinda comes in and messes it up tho.
TEAMKINGKOOPA

He did his thing but in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM is this better than AG. I've already skipped a 3-4 songs on this album. His best effort yet though

cass's voice is annoying to me.

i'll try to listen through this tho.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
*Braylon Edwards should have been drafted instead of A.S.*​

I'm really dissapointed.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIOR S
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Cassidy > Wayne
LOL...i know a lot of the wayne d riders will jump all over me now

KING OF DA SOUTH...T.I.P
><
email=mistatnn@hotmail.com or AIM= ChucktownBalla17

Quote:
Cassidy > Wayne
LOL...i know a lot of the wayne d riders will jump all over me now

or just ignore you cuz thats ridiculous

the album isnt bad.

i never listened to split personality...but ive listened to this album 2x already and IMO

BARS > I'm a Hustla.

easily

Back
Top Bottom