CASSIDY - B.A.R.S

Album releasing tuesday didnt see a post on it. Dont think we can comment on the album in depth before release but after one listen its easy to say B.A.R.S is his best release so far. Edited my post because i in no way want to make this a comparison thread.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

If you won't a Nuggets fan I'd say "@#%$ OUTTA HERE!"

Actually... I still might say it :lol:
laugh.gif

Team DMV / Nuggets Fan
"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...
O.G. Member #1​

Quote:
but after one listen its easy to say B.A.R.S Smashes American Gangster and im a huge J fan
HERE WE GO NOOWWWW...!!
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

We all now that Jay album is complete trash. On that note NUGGETS 1-0 NBA TITLE HERE WE COME LOL
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
Dont think we can comment on the album in depth before release
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Your Opinion is Wrong
And Lauryn Hill isn't on Lil' Wayne's level.​

Quote:
you ain't seen the 38 pg Jay thread at the top of the page
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

i respect your opinion on which album you thought was better, but to say Jays album was trash??? :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM Quette
It is my time

YO that freestyle was dope to the fullest...hard to believe that came str8 from the dome cuz it was more than words it was a preach..like some1 said in the youtube comment i guess when you have a near death experience you look at life in a whole different perspective..
SOON TO BE COLLEGE DROPOUT​
TEAM BROOKLYN​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
i also think b.a.r.s >A.G
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Quote:
the only way you can honestly think this is better than American Gangster is if you're 16 years old, wear tall T's and have your mom drop you off at the mall on Friday nights...
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

I'm pretty disappointed in this, he really needs to stop @#%$ with Swiss, dudes beats suck.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Im only 6 songs in, and this album so far is :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220​

Back
Top Bottom