Cassidy knocks Kanye for Amber vol. if you wanna come to my hoteeeeeel

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

tired.gif
Cassidy?
is a bum

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

y'all need to stop hating on cassidy.. she finally realized yeezy is as lame as his kicks/stans
laugh.gif

i remember hearing on the radio that she was always complaning about his pipe game... i was
smh.gif
ye' is a herb....
smh.gif

Cass Is That Dude.. He Lives 2 Minutes Away From Me..Bergen County New Jersey.. I'm About To Ask Him About It See What He Says Lol

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

Cass Is That Dude.. He Lives 2 Minutes Away From Me..Bergen County New Jersey.. I'm About To Ask Him About It See What He Says Lol
-_-

She's gotta be 1/2 ******ed to go from Producer, Roc-A-Fella, Late Registration, Graduation, 808 type money to Cassidy. I think me and that %#%@! mighthave around the same net worth yo
laugh.gif

she loses.. kanye put her in LV ads, had her all over the red carpet, like the article says she was a 'budding socialite'

my dude cass just gonna have her lick nuts then hop on the six bus

Pics of you and him in his house with amber or ducktales.

I believe kanye is back with her according to some magazine.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

roll.gif
He lost his girl to Cassidy though
eek.gif
laugh.gif

what's so surprising about that? Kanye's pop/metro/borderline gay fish style/persona whatever you wanna call it VS. Cassidy's Philly Street Swag(
mad.gif
I hate having to use that word)
I mean seriously Ye fell off after going to those New Editions haircuts and 808 heartbreaks BS dudes tryina find himself I guess

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Pics of you and him in his house with amber or ducktales.

I believe kanye is back with her according to some magazine.

I Love When Ppl Say Duck Tales.. I Got You.. I'll Try To Even Get Him To Shout NT Out Lol

Back
Top Bottom