Catfish Season 2

Has there ever been an episode of this show where the person being Catfished wins?

Has there ever been an episode of this show where the person being Catfished wins?
last week's episode. Turned out the dude really was who he said he had been for 8 yrs and he just didn't see the importance in ever video chatting or meeting her even though she gave up her life for him, then Neve and dude convinced them to meet and they seemed destined for marriage at the end, and it was a complete coincidence dude's phone number was registered to someone else.

Good looks. Gonna have to watch that one, I need to see something good come out of this.

Yo the nerve of this girl trying to play the victim....... But this dude is really going to dip on her because she didnt look how he thought she did. She rode with him when he was homeless and gave him money I believe I heard and now because she doesnt look like some pics hes walking? Thats shallow to me and says a lot about him.

Person being Catfished - "I love him/her because I told them things I never told anyone"

Person Catfishing - I never had any intentions of hurting you

person being Catfished walks away

Group shot with Nev and his boyfriend.

Are these still how episodes go?

smh. how do dudes keep getting catfished by profiles that have fake profiles
eyes.gif
roll.gif
 seriously

:lol: this show just exposes thirsty aaa' people. How you going out with a person you have never met face to face? Like, really!?

Last edited:
^ I located this thread just to post a comparison to him and Dwight. Both are indecisive like no other. Gotta be related.

Damn my boy just told me he got Catfished by some online broad. Dude sent her gifts and money. SMH This stuff is the real deal! With the right mindset, using throw away phones, anyone can easily manipulate thirsty folks online whom are too lazy to bother to check up!

I remember back in 04 when I was in college a random number called my phone and she left a voicemail. She said she had the wrong # but my voice sounded sexy so she decided to leave a msg anyway. She sounded sexy so i hit her up and told her to send me some pics. She sent them and she was flames. She was from Vegas, we talked/texted for a couple of weeks, nothing serious. One Friday night she hit me up talking about she and her friends got robbed in cali and asked me to send her money so that she could get home. Negative.

^ I located this thread just to post a comparison to him and Dwight. Both are indecisive like no other. Gotta be related.
laugh.gif
If he ended up going with the new girl, it would've been the icing on the cake.   Not gonna lie though, I wouldn't have blamed him
ohwell.gif
I remember back in 04 when I was in college a random number called my phone and she left a voicemail. She said she had the wrong # but my voice sounded sexy so she decided to leave a msg anyway. She sounded sexy so i hit her up and told her to send me some pics. She sent them and she was flames. She was from Vegas, we talked/texted for a couple of weeks, nothing serious. One Friday night she hit me up talking about she and her friends got robbed in cali and asked me to send her money so that she could get home. Negative.
Even if I knew the girl, she would've had to have been a really close relative or my gf/wife for me to send money.  I'm not about that trick'n lifestyle...

Dude said he was just pretending to be someone else and talk to chicks to brush up on his game.

>D

Ok buddy.

i've talked to girls with no intention of ever hanging out, or hooking up with them and im sure a lot of people have. for him to do it behind someone elses pictures isn't really farfetched.

i've talked to girls with no intention of ever hanging out, or hooking up with them and im sure a lot of people have. for him to do it behind someone elses pictures isn't really farfetched.

Never said it was.

But even if you never plan on meeting them in person, it gives them the idea that you're the person in the pictures (that you're using).

This whole thing may have turned out differently with the girls he was talking to if he used his real pictures, depending on how attractive they thought he was in comparison to the guy who's pictures he used.

His "game" may not even have worked on some of them if that happened to be the case.

Last edited:
He was saying things that implied he had feelings forfthose girls, which is what really makes it grimy. We've all kicked it with females that we're not really feeling and just passing time away, but we don't feed them romantic lines to give them false hope.

The dude dorion was a sucker, shouldve known that a girl as hot as the one in those pics doesn't need to meet dudes on fb.

I wonder if the people whose pictures they're stealing ever watch the show, and if so, what their reactions are :lol: just imagine seeing your pic pop up on the show.

If he wanted to brush up on his "game," he'd be on POF like the rest of us.  He just wanted someone to text so he can have something to do while he eats lunch by himself
mean.gif

I wonder if the people whose pictures they're stealing ever watch the show, and if so, what their reactions are :lol: just imagine seeing your pic pop up on the show.

Exactly! I mean imagine... you find some random attractive person on FB, and just use that person's pictures! Instead of just doing a save as, take a pic from your phone and use that phone pic as the profile pic. That way they can't do a google image search right? I am sure there a ton of lonely unattractive,chubby girls out there that are at home on Sat nights whom you can easily romance and manipulate to send you gifts/money! The only issue is you gotta actually talk to em and invest time to gain their trust! Man this show and my boy's story made me realized scamming people online is pretty freaking easy! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom