Caught this girl cheating

Unrelated, but I remember smashing this one chick like 6 years ago while in her apartment. I was beating them guts in and saw a picture of her kid and slipped and lost my footing. My nose landed in her couch and it smelled like it hadn't been vacuumed in years. Smelled like garbage and cologne. Instant soft.

Unrelated, but I remember smashing this one chick like 6 years ago while in her apartment. I was beating them guts in and saw a picture of her kid and slipped and lost my footing. My nose landed in her couch and it smelled like it hadn't been vacuumed in years. Smelled like garbage and cologne. Instant soft.

Reminds me of this chick spot i went to back in college. Was messing around on her couch and this smell kept distracting me.
It smelled like a bunch of perfume spray but there was this underlying funk that I couldn't describe.
I was like yo i can't take this anymore and I start pulling back the pillows on the couch.
Why was there like 5 rotten pieces of shrimp back there? :sick:

Damn dude, the chick I dated way back with multiple kids gave great neck, could cook her *** off, BDs were out of state, and she knew in the back of her mind I’d never settle down with her. Gotta do better man

Women are gross. On average a female's place will be more disgusting than a dude's in my experience. They just try to hide it when they got company over.

When I was a kid I used to think girls were so much cleaner than boys. Because that's how society conditioned us. But when I got into my late teens into adulthood and started messing with women......maaaaaaan :lol:

Some of these shorties are DISGUSTING !

You were doing too much for a chick with "no walls" and that you knew was selling IT anyway.. consider it a blessing and get outta jail free card

2 baby daddy's no neck?! The audacity!!

What morals is she trying to save?

And no offense op, I'm not saying she's ugly but looks very dissappionting.

hmmm...
two bd's but no walls and no neck. doesn't add up. especially if you were hitting raw and stayed for her ***.
what was the draw?

sometimes we get comfortable i guess but no walls plus no neck would be too frustrating especially if you add in the two kids that aren't yours.

keeping it 100 you shouldn't have broken up with her. use her like she did you.

"smoker
dont give neck
no walls
2 baby daddies
-Lied about seeing this dude at the beginning of us hooking up in like Nov- Dec
-Homeboy about to get married has a kid and still paying this og thunderkat to smash LMAOO.
-I put the pieces of the puzzle together i went meet her at her job, and i see this DUDE in the parking lot with his fiance and kid AT HER JOB..."

20180601_081900.jpg

Shorty has no walls because of what she does for a living.
You not getting topped off because she's trying to spare/save you.

Keep it 100.

Shoulda played chess.

Back
Top Bottom