Cavaliers seeking to trade Larry Hughes...

Even if this bum wasn't making 12 mil (
laugh.gif
) this year, I wouldn'ttrade for him.

Barely ever healthy, inconsistent as hell.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

NOBODY is taking his contract.

The Atlantic team mentioned has to be the Heat...does Ricky Davis have a 90day wait period before he can be traded again?

billy, read online the other day that it was 60 days for ricky. that didn't sound right to me, but i've failed to find it anywhere else.

cavs dont want ricky back, he already got into it with bron when they were on the same team. hed think hes the man again.

Originally Posted by belle155

cavs dont want ricky back, he already got into it with bron when they were on the same team. hed think hes the man again.

Not true, Bron and Ricky are still close. The Canterburry Hotel in Indy was a funny place the day when Buckets got traded and Bron was right there with himwhen he got the call........

they wanted allen, jj, redd, and ended up with larry. they all pretty much got similar contracts........except the other 3 are actually good.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

3.jpg
YES!!!!!!!

Make this happen Ferry!!!!... dude scores 36 one night and 10 points combined over the next three games...
This is the same dude (Ferry) that we traded Ron Harper for????
*#*+ outta here....

they wanted allen, jj, redd, and ended up with larry. they all pretty much got similar contracts........except the other 3 are actually good.
Maybe Philly will want him.... and give us Andre Miller....
pimp.gif

Get him on a running team and he'll be fine.

Hughes played for the Warriors already. His offensive strengths show up in the half court. He's not suited for a fast break team.

I think it's almost impossible to trade Larry Hughes alone. The Cavs will have to package something if they want to trade him. I don't if many teamsare looking to acquire a huge contract for a player that will only give you about 62 games a season.

Larry got lucky in the Summer '05 FA period. Initial players on the Cavs radar all resigned with their teams so they selected the best from the rest.Hughes had a career year in 04-05 and mortgaged that into a very lucrative contract.

If he pretended like he was in a contract year like he did in D.C., he'd be a really good player.

Originally Posted by parada45

Should have never left DC.

i admit he and gil had good backcourt chemistry, but money talks for larry hughes that summer when he went to the cavs via free agency. i was bitter whenhe left but the wiz kids acquiring caron butler made it all better
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

How the hell did Danny Ferry get a job as a GM? The way he handled contract negotiations as a player I figured no owner would ever hand him the keys to theirfranchise.

Back
Top Bottom