CAVALIERS V BOSTON CELTICS

Big Baby...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

What's with the geese sounds when Mo Williams hits a shot? First time I think I've heard that

lol @ Mark Jackson's fit. Thats awful
After every 3 when they keep their hand up it looks like a goose, so after every 3 they throw up the goose eye like in the picture down there.

i

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Verajao balls his heart out coming out of that bench
He really does. The dude gets a lot of hate from just about everyone, but he's a player I think any team would be happy to have. I like him (nh)

this dude straight up reminds me of a typical old school 90s player. All hustle and heart. Lays his body on the line just to get a single finger on the ball. You hardly see those types in the NBA now-a-days

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

this dude straight up reminds me of a typical old school 90s player. All hustle and heart. Lays his body on the line just to get a single finger on the ball. You hardly see those types in the NBA now-a-days

Very true.

If you really notice his game play, he literally hustles on each and every play.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

pimp.gif

He's the best non-starting big man in the NBA. 

Ever since he got that fat contract, all he has done is improve his overall game tremendously and accepted that 6th man role 100%.

Yes, he is more valuable than Lamar Odom.

*puts flame suit on because I know how much hate NT has for him*

Everyone hates him but he's ok in my book after that interview

Antwan Jamison needs to stop clunking up shoots.

I have a feeling Lebron is going to have a monster second half he's too quiet in this game no amazing dunks just one crazy shot that's a warning.

I think Ray Allen really dislikes Rondo. He almost never passes the ball to him, he either keeps it or throws it to someone else

Originally Posted by 0cks

I think Ray Allen really dislikes Rondo. He almost never passes the ball to him, he either keeps it or throws it to someone else
All the Celtics hate each other
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

He really does. The dude gets a lot of hate from just about everyone, but he's a player I think any team would be happy to have. I like him (nh)

Only thing I extremely dislike about him is his flopping, but he does hustle. Funny how orlando originally drafted him. Hmmm would've been a great addition to have now

Back
Top Bottom