CAVALIERS V BOSTON CELTICS

Originally Posted by shoegallery

this year will be LEBRONS YEAR , that is a promise

ummmm..so was last year??? haha...magic will wreck them...and if they somehow escape the magic..Lakers will bash them! no way kobe losing in the finals again..book it! LeChoke's team always flops in the playoffs...7 years and counting...
smokin.gif

personally right now i could care less about the cavs or boston or orlando...simply because we dont play them anymore and that we have our own problems in the west with dallas, denver and utah at our heels...obviously the cavs will get homecourt througout the playoffs and i admit they have a better team this year in addition to having a guy who is playing better than anyone in the league...shaq makes them better to contend with us, orlando and boston...as much as a nuisance their fans are they have the right to be confident because they do have the best record...boston is a battle tested championship team who have vets to get it done...orlando are the defending eastern champs so theyre definitely up there

but why is this thread still open?
laugh.gif

Mamba MVP wrote:
Anything less that a title is a failure for the Cavs. Lakers

i think its more of a failure for us because one were the defending champs and we basically have 3 legit all-stars and an hall of fame coach...two we are the Lakers were expected to win every year...IMO for the cavs its really more about trying to keep Lebron happy so he can stay with them

Originally Posted by MoGotti2

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

as a laker fan, i dont get the constant cav hate on here.
because most of their more prominent fans on this board are ******s who didn't get humbled by last year's experience or just post nonsense when a competing team loses a game
get out of here with that...every fan does this it just happens that the cavs smashed the lakers twice so they couldnt do it to us 
wink.gif

no i mean when orlando is playing a random oppenent and loses, a certain cavs fan will break out the articles about the magic being in trouble. not even lakers fans do that.

and i see that none of you have been humbled. you guys should be more scared than any other fans. if your boy gets embarrassed by his supporting cast he's a ghost.
happy.gif

even if he wins he might leave but i feel like most of you wouldn't care at that point.

DubA169 wrote:

DubA169 wrote:

because most of their more prominent fans on this board are ******s who didn't get humbled by last year's experience or just post nonsense when a competing team loses a game
get out of here with that...every fan does this it just happens that the cavs smashed the lakers twice so they couldnt do it to us 
wink.gif

no i mean when orlando is playing a random oppenent and loses, a certain cavs fan will break out the articles about the magic being in trouble. not even lakers fans do that.

and i see that none of you have been humbled. you guys should be more scared than any other fans. if your boy gets embarrassed by his supporting cast he's a ghost.
happy.gif

even if he wins he might leave but i feel like most of you wouldn't care at that point.

stfu28ce.png

&

348155e13dd163eb8fad4283ef4d371fb668853.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I think Andy V is the second most important player to the CAVS, and probably the second best.
I've been saying this since last season, yet dudes want to criticize/make fun of Ferry for paying him. 

He is earning every last dollar plus more this season.  This dude is literally invaluable.
pimp.gif

You rarely, if ever, see a player in any sport who got paid like he did and proceed to get THAT much better/hustle even more.

He might not be a big offensive threat in the traditional sense, but he does a ton of damage on the offensive glass. You have to gameplan for his offensive rebounding and always find him because he is quick, athletic, and tall and his motor never stops running. But on that note, *%+@ him.
laugh.gif

this dude really is earning his every last dollar. he put extra 1 or 2 fouls on garnett which takes pressure off of cavs because garnett has no choice but to go softer than usual. also, hes ability to grab offensive reb with that hustle is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

DubA169 wrote:

DubA169 wrote:

wink.gif

happy.gif

stfu28ce.png

&

348155e13dd163eb8fad4283ef4d371fb668853.gif

laugh.gif

at least you know it's true.

Lol this guy said they have Jamison who can't even make wide open 3s and a old Shaq that hasn't done that much in recent time. I'll surely take Z over shaq in this cavs team. O and to the guy who talked about no Alston and Turk, you gotta look at the upgrades and new additions. I mean we didn't even let Jameer Nelson get at the Cavs last yr.

Jwill and nelson > Mo and Gibson
Vince, reddick, pietrus> Delonte west, Parker
Lewis, Barnes <<<<< Lebron, Jamison, andy, Hickson
gortat and Dwight >>> the 35+ centers

Let's jus wait for the playoffs

Originally Posted by SamB

Lol this guy said they have Jamison who can't even make wide open 3s and a old Shaq that hasn't done that much in recent time. I'll surely take Z over shaq in this cavs team. O and to the guy who talked about no Alston and Turk, you gotta look at the upgrades and new additions. I mean we didn't even let Jameer Nelson get at the Cavs last yr.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You can argue Nelson and Mo, but J-Will is a better back-up point than Gibson.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by SamB

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what's so funny?

when nelson came back against the Lakers in the funals he was still injured. that's on the dumb coach not him. nelson is much better than mo the friendly ghost.

Jameer scored the Lakers last yr. Mo can't. To be honest having Lebron on your team makes it easier on urself. Look at the 2007 ecf against the Pistons, game 5 they only cared to guard bron n could careless about all those other scrubs

Back
Top Bottom