CAVALIERS V BOSTON CELTICS

Cant wait for this one.  I gotta set the alarm early so I make it to the game on time.  Cavs should honestly take it to these old Celtics.  This isnt the same team from a few years back.  We should make this a statement game and win by 15 even without shaq and Z.  Without those 2 I expect us to run a lot more.  I'm tired of the Cleveland, Boston, Orlando for the East crown talk.  Orlando I can see but lets just put these geezers out of their misery tomorrow at the Q

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

Cant wait for this one.  I gotta set the alarm early so I make it to the game on time.  Cavs should honestly take it to these old Celtics.  This isnt the same team from a few years back.  We should make this a statement game and win by 15 even without shaq and Z.  Without those 2 I expect us to run a lot more.  I'm tired of the Cleveland, Boston, Orlando for the East crown talk.  Orlando I can see but lets just put these geezers out of their misery tomorrow at the Q

pimp.gif
those geezers have BEEN out of the ecf conversation. it's just cavs/magic

they are mad old and not as hungry. they have their rings

Originally Posted by DubA169

pimp.gif

maybe on NT?  i dont know but in the papers and online sites i look at still have boston in the discussion.  i agree w you tho and dont see it.  hopefully i wont get quoted tomorrow if we're off and lose but i dont see it happening.  crowd will be pumped and we should win by double digits

pimp.gif

Word... KG as much as I love him doesn't look 100 by any means.. like he's on one leg unfortunately because i'd love to see these teams compete at their healthiest.... but I never doubt the celtics or count them out rather... thats why they must be.... FINISHED

140zwpw.jpg

GO CAVS!!!!!

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

pimp.gif

Word... KG as much as I love him doesn't look 100 by any means.. like he's on one leg unfortunately because i'd love to see these teams compete at their healthiest.... but I never doubt the celtics or count them out rather... thats why they must be.... FINISHED

140zwpw.jpg

GO CAVS!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 but yeah cavs taking it by 9

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

pimp.gif

140zwpw.jpg

GO CAVS!!!!!

roll.gif

but i dunno. i have a bad feeling the celtics are gonna win tomorrow

laugh.gif
You guys are fools. A team fool of vets, these guys are coasting. That's my theory and I'm sticking with it. Yeah, enjoy your regular season win. How many rings does that putrid franchise have again?

I'd wager that next season no analyst will be predicting the Celtics will get anything done. After this season they are through as contenders.

Cavs SHOULD win easily, but dont dismiss the Celts in the playoffs just yet.

All it takes is a bad game or two in the playoffs and yes, you can lose to a bunch of geezers.

I hope the Cavs stomp them but I see this being close for some reason. I still hate the Celtics and the Red Sox
laugh.gif
What up to the Cavs fans on here? I've been busy as hell and haven't been posting

LETS GO CAVS

Finally time to take Old Yeller out back and put him down for good. Cavs by 10+

--Should be a good game.
--A rare case of when the term "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" does not work.

I see the the celtics getting out to an early lead. Cavs make a run to take a slight lead. Then a battle to the finish. Hopefully the celtics will win but I wouldn't put any money on it.

Back
Top Bottom