CAVALIERS V HAWKS Game 3 Thread Vol: 7-0?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

so are the cavs going to get some composition?
eek.gif
oh shut your mouth spell check ftl i thought it was the competition option

Checking in, This was the game I thought the Hawks might be able to steal, (good thing I was wrong) As I said before as long as we can survive there first waveof runs, we would be fine, I am loving how this team responds to another teams runs (things we couldn't do in previous years)

Lets give them the broom treatment and rest up for the ECF

I didn't catch the game because I was at the movies (Star Trek
eek.gif
) but looks like I didn't miss too much. lol

no lie on Zs dunk he GOT UP. for him he usually barely gets his feet off the ground. he had the knees up hangin from the rim like it was 1998 again

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Al3xis

carry on.

I swear i always say i am gona stop with the Kobe/bron stuff.

im done with it.

Son, don't even bother.

As long as 24 is in the league, his fans will NEVER give LBJ his props.

Best player in the L today.
pimp.gif
I dislike lebron and the cavs but I am not blind. Dude is the best player at the moment. That could change from series to series though. But some cavs fans need to stop exaggerating after 2 playoff series against extremely weak competition.
Bold:
eek.gif
I would have NEVER expected you of all people to give credit to LeBron like that. Wow...

Underline: I mean, didn't he shred the Pistons all by himself a couple years back? And they were considered a "great" team back then no? And what about the Celtics? He almost single-handedly bust their +%@ last year. And they were the eventual world champs. His comp this year definitely hasn't been the greatest. But don't act like he wasn't dusting quality teams off in the playoffs before this season.

Also keep in mind that the reason these teams are looked at as "weak competition" is because the Cavs are THAT DAMN GOOD. And who made them that good? Uh huh......
that pistons team was already a joke
he didnt exactly shred the celtics shooting below 40%

people need to start giving credit to other cavs players as well

the cavs have looked that damn good against weak competitions ALL YEAR
then they play the contenders and don't play as well
even the KG-less celtics beat them

after seeing your hate in thread after thread and points that you scramble up to try to discredit lebron....WHY DO YOU KEEP IGNORING THAT THE CAVS WENT 26-4 VSTHE SUPER ALMIGHTY WESTERN CONFERENCE THAT YOU SPEAK OF? the jazz that beat your lakers once, didnt beat the cavs.... cavs struggled in the regular season vsthe lakers due to injuries... cavs are still up in the series vs the lakers since 03...

Western conference/ eastern conference doesn't mean much when its playoff time. Its about matchups... Didn't you see the 8 seed hawks almost beat celtslast year or this years 7 seed bulls almost do the same? ITS ABOUT MATCH UPS. And the way lebron is playing at this time I don't doubt that he could sweepmy magic or your lakers....

laugh.gif
Atlanta is a joke. With a complete roster they still get blown out. King James and the Cavaliers are a covering machine.

Anyway, I smell Atlanta backers start a Game 4 thread saying the Hawks will win it due to the revenge factor.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Originally Posted by Al3xis

carry on.

I swear i always say i am gona stop with the Kobe/bron stuff.

im done with it.

Son, don't even bother.

As long as 24 is in the league, his fans will NEVER give LBJ his props.

Best player in the L today.
pimp.gif
I dislike lebron and the cavs but I am not blind. Dude is the best player at the moment. That could change from series to series though. But some cavs fans need to stop exaggerating after 2 playoff series against extremely weak competition.
Bold:
eek.gif
I would have NEVER expected you of all people to give credit to LeBron like that. Wow...

Underline: I mean, didn't he shred the Pistons all by himself a couple years back? And they were considered a "great" team back then no? And what about the Celtics? He almost single-handedly bust their +%@ last year. And they were the eventual world champs. His comp this year definitely hasn't been the greatest. But don't act like he wasn't dusting quality teams off in the playoffs before this season.

Also keep in mind that the reason these teams are looked at as "weak competition" is because the Cavs are THAT DAMN GOOD. And who made them that good? Uh huh......
that pistons team was already a joke
he didnt exactly shred the celtics shooting below 40%

people need to start giving credit to other cavs players as well

the cavs have looked that damn good against weak competitions ALL YEAR
then they play the contenders and don't play as well
even the KG-less celtics beat them

after seeing your hate in thread after thread and points that you scramble up to try to discredit lebron....WHY DO YOU KEEP IGNORING THAT THE CAVS WENT 26-4 VS THE SUPER ALMIGHTY WESTERN CONFERENCE THAT YOU SPEAK OF? the jazz that beat your lakers once, didnt beat the cavs.... cavs struggled in the regular season vs the lakers due to injuries... cavs are still up in the series vs the lakers since 03...

Western conference/ eastern conference doesn't mean much when its playoff time. Its about matchups... Didn't you see the 8 seed hawks almost beat celts last year or this years 7 seed bulls almost do the same? ITS ABOUT MATCH UPS. And the way lebron is playing at this time I don't doubt that he could sweep my magic or your lakers....

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom