CAVALIERS V HAWKS Game 3 Thread Vol: 7-0?

Cavs lookin to go 7-0 in the playoffs with another win tonight in ATL. Joe Johnson with the ankle injury is critical for ATL to even compete. if he doesntplay tonight, ATL is done. hopefully the Cavs come out with the same intensity we've been seeing. i think they will because theyve bought into theone-game-at-a-time concept since day 1. dont look ahead to game 4 or ORL/BOS. just take care of game 3 and the rest will fall into place.

pimp.gif

the hawks are a different type of team at home as seen in last years playoffs and this years playoffs where they are 6-1

remember in the past 2 playoffs they've gotten blown out on the road in 8 of the 9 road playoff games they've played, so if they go home and beatcleveland tomorrow and beat them on monday as well don't be suprised.

i'm sure cleveland will split in atlanta but i think the hawks are winning tomorrow.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

the hawks are a different type of team at home as seen in last years playoffs and this years playoffs where they are 6-1

remember in the past 2 playoffs they've gotten blown out on the road in 8 of the 9 road playoff games they've played, so if they go home and beat cleveland tomorrow and beat them on monday as well don't be suprised.

i'm sure cleveland will split in atlanta but i think the hawks are winning losing tomorrow.
after two blow out games I don't think Atlanta has it in them, the way cleveland is playing they don't stand a chance, if they wintomorrow they fooled me their first two games.

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

after two blow out games I don't think Atlanta has it in them, the way cleveland is playing they don't stand a chance, if they win tomorrow they fooled me their first two games.
Seriously, they're looking like Detroit did in the 4th - the whole team just sitting staring at the floor - even the coach. They're donealready.

SMH @ ATL's performance in game 1 & 2.

Is JJ playing in game 3?

If he is, he better show up for the Hawks to even have a shot.

Hawks hit with injuries at the worst time possible though. This wouldve been a more competitive series if Marvin and Al were both healthy.

Even if JJ is playing he's not going to be 100% or effective enough to get this thing done. I really really really don't see ATL winning this game. Youcan just tell in their demeanor the Miami series drained them physically and mentally, and it doesn't help that they had to play one of the best defensesin the league AND the MVP the series after. I think the Cavs got this one provided they weren't out partying last night and the bench gives us anything.

Are Marvin Williams or Horford expected to play today?

nah the party is tonight w Polow da Don and Chubbie Baby.

Cavs have to win tonight because I have to work Wednesday night and I don't want to have to miss game 5 if it came to that

get it done in 4

I think this is going to be a close game honestly.

Flip is going to ball and Bibby is going to ball.

Cavs shots may not be falling, so they have to defend tonight.

I love atl and hate to see them lose.
But its gonna go down. JJ might be out and Al and Marv are sitting.
It is in the atl tho and if josh smith steps up big time they have a shot

Going to a wedding this afternoon (open bar...
pimp.gif
) so I'll probably betoo drunk to care about this L.

The Hawks don't have a real leader on their team. A lot of times it seems as if they are relying on one another to make plays. Someone needs to step up andstart playing real aggressive and attack the basket, maybe thats what they need to inspire the rest of the team.

i don't know how some of you can actually think Atlanta pulls this one off. 6-1 at home? yeah, they played Miami. y'all acting as if it was a big deal.

Cleveland will win, unless they don't want to. Hawks are overmatched home/road/neutral arena or whatever.

for those who favor Atlanta winning game 3, are you even willing to bet good money straight up, no spread or moneyline? i highly doubt it.

There were two full-fledged injury reports heading into Game 3 of the Eastern Conference semifinals between the Cavs and the Hawks tonight in Atlanta.

For the Cavaliers:

Delonte West, who was poked in the eye by Zaza Pachulia during the third quarter of Game 2, is listed as probable. He watched film but did not take part in the noncontact practice Friday.

Tarence Kinsey, who sprained his right ankle during the fourth quarter of Game 2, is listed as questionable. He received treatment and did not practice.

Ben Wallace (left knee) and J.J. Hickson (back) also did not practice for precautionary reasons.

For the Hawks:

Joe Johnson, who sprained his right ankle during the third quarter of Game 2, will be a game-time decision. He did not practice Friday.

Al Horford, who missed Game 2 with a sprained right ankle, also will be a game-time decision, as will Marvin Williams, who missed Game 2 with a sprained right wrist. Both practiced Friday.

http://www.cleveland.com/sports/index.ssf/2009/05/cavaliers_insider_1.html

hopefully the hawks can pull this W out put i'm losing faith. Cavs are just straight up whooping us

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I think this is going to be a close game honestly.

Flip is going to ball and Bibby is going to ball.

Cavs shots may not be falling, so they have to defend tonight.

I feel the same way, Long as we can survive their first initial run, then we should be fine

delonte probable?? nah trust me hes gonna play, hes gonna start too. inside sources

Lebron will activate beast mode tonight. Primetime ABC game in the ATL? Man dude go put on a show, plus ATL stink, so this should be a win. Man, wish I wouldawent down there, know it's gone be off the hook.

Back
Top Bottom