Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

Originally Posted by Supafly122

Orlando will not have more than 80 points.

ohwell.gif
I hope.

That was the most discouraging thing about the other night. Our defense.

The cavs had the #1 defense in the regular season and had the #1 defense thus far in the playoffs averaging around 80 ppg allowed. Also the #1 3pt FG defense.Then the Magic bust out a 100 burger on us...
smh.gif

I'm just hope these matchups don't nullify our defensive dominance.

Sasha needs to keep his head IN the game tonight. Focus on defense and not try to be a facilitator out there.

and NO LeISO!

btw- Belle I know you talkin about me with the "Cavs fans who worry" and RCF posters over here...
nerd.gif

Self-imposed silence ended. Cavs have to watch the skip passes cause the Magic love to shoot 3's off those. Weak side defense has to be much better also,too many shoots were open off reverse ball swing. We have to guard the transition three, giving up two is better than three. Need to be more physical againstHoward. We have to push him off the block, lay your body on him, push him with a forearm, can't just let him set-up down there. With that said, I don'tthink he will play as good again. Cavs seemed like they got too comfortable in that second half and slacked off on their defensive principles. I think that wasa aboration and it won't happen again. Sasha will be playing tonite also, so that will give more athletic size at points during the game. Cavs should winby at least 8.

Don't care for either team but I want to see another great game. The refs need stop calling casper/poltergeist fouls though.

Also, don't be surprised if you see Bron playing a lot of power forward tonite, especially with that second unit.

The King has spoken.

Quote:
James, who scored a career postseason-high 49 points in Game 1, suggested Brown give Sasha Pavlovic a chance.

"I think Sasha can be huge for us," James said. "Mentally, if Sasha's in tune, he could be really good for us with his 6-7 or 6-8, 240-pound frame, he could really help us on the defensive end, and he's also an offensive threat. You just cannot leave him open on the offensive end because he can make shots. Mentally, if Sasha's in tune, which I think he can be, and if he's called upon, I think he can be really good for us. We need that type of active body on the defensive end who can take a little bit of the load of myself and Delonte. . . . We could use him out there."

Said Brown, "Sasha is a guy we may consider."

http://www.cleveland.com/...108296670.xml&coll=2

As a Magic fan ill admit it will be much harder to come out and win this game as well. Plus the refs are NOT going to make it any easier for us with even morephantom foul calls. darn stern
mad.gif

BUT....ill still say Magic by 5

Originally Posted by jville819

Good to see Coach James making adjustments.

laugh.gif

EDIT: Yes, Mike Brown is probably overrated. He is a very good defensive coach, who gets his players to really buy in on D, hence our defensive statistics thisyear. One of his best moves during his tenure hear was bringing in John Kuester to help coach/run the offense (because Mike had no clue what he was doingoffensively in the past). We'll see if he lives up to his billing of COtY tonight. Dude better not disappoint.

LBJ is making a descreet sideways jab at someone on the team. Suggesting 1 player be given a chance to play REALLY means 1 player that played last gamewasn't cutting it.

I witnessed what you did there.

Spoiler [+]
045513d736dfa20a65e423263e5902ef-getty-87746152jg027_magic_cavs.jpg

Originally Posted by Ghenges

LBJ is making a descreet sideways jab at someone on the team. Suggesting 1 player be given a chance to play REALLY means 1 player that played last game wasn't cutting it.

I witnessed what you did there.

If that's truly the case, I'd have to guess he's referring to Wally's World (I'd try to get his @ss a permanent spot on the bench if I wasthe leader of the team as well
laugh.gif
). But, on a serious note, using Sasha is pretty obvious. We need more length on D to defend MJ of Turkey & Shard. Hell,Sasha STARTED for our 2007 NBA Finals team.
eek.gif
smh.gif

Sasha will probably get Wally's minutes. Not all but his rotation when LeBron and Mo are out there. He needs those two on the court with him to besuccessful. Move LeBron down to the 4 to play Shard.

That's one thing I have to give outacontrol credit for. You've always got an Office .gif.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Sasha will probably get Wally's minutes. Not all but his rotation when LeBron and Mo are out there. He needs those two on the court with him to be successful. Move LeBron down to the 4 to play Shard.
Sasha guarding Turk?

I expect SVG to give Pietrus another 30 mins or so. Who is gonna play him cause he has at least 4 inches on Mo and Delonte?

I think we can take this game...Lebron basically shot 70% last game, hitting all his jumpers, I don't expect him to be like that all series, he just gothot...and the Magic played horrible for the whole first half.
I don't see how you guys dont expect Dwight to put up similar numbers, all his buckets are in the paint, its not like he got hot shooting or anything...
So I expect the supporting cast of Cleveland to play a little better and hit some of their shots, but I don't expect Bron to keep shooting 70% all series,and I also expect us to play better for 48 minutes.
Should be a good game...I'm hyped for it.

Originally Posted by belle155

(for the record, I didn't make 1 post in the LA game 2 thread and didn't even care to click in it and browse)
We don't care about that record.
I'm rooting against the Cavs here

Back
Top Bottom