Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

You already know what it is. Best case scenario, Cavs win the next 4 and wait for LA/DEN. My realistic goal for the team is to win tonight, get it 1-1. Take1 in ORL and have it be 2-2 after 4. This way its best of 3 with 2 of those in Cleveland. I'm not gonna get ahead of myself because we gotta win tonightor we're in trouble. I don't see how Mo or Delonte can have worse shooting nights. Bench has to have more than 5 points. I have faith they'llmake adjustments and get it done. We might see some Sasha or Darnell Jackson too. Who knows. All I know is this right here is the biggest game of the seasonfor the Cavs. I hope to say that again a few more times this month, but as of now, this is the biggest game of the year! Lets get it...

pimp.gif

Haters and LA riders, you can enter now. I'm ready. (for the record, I didn't make 1 post in the LA game 2 thread and didn't even care to clickin it and browse)

caught the replay of game 1 and the referees were disgusting. phantom fouls all seemed to go one way.

i definitely expect d. stern and his minions to turn it up even more for their golden boy.

Looking forward to another great game, regardless of the outcome. I'm from Orlando, so of course pulling for the Magic. I definitely think the Cav'ssupporting cast will play better down the stretch, I can't imagine Lebron playing much better... and I'm afraid if he somehow improves on lastgame's performance
laugh.gif

I expect a Cavs victory to be honest, but if the Magic's 3's are falling then they won't lose.

Don't really care who wins, but I just want to see another exciting game like game 1 that comes down to the final minute.

LeBron with somewhere bewteen 20-25 points and 10+ assists. I don't see him having the energy, nor wanting to score 35+ points. I expect everyone to getinvolved. This team is VERY tough when they are serious and they surely got a wakeup call Wednesday.

On another note, Jameer Nelson talkin reckless reeeeeally early. Maybe signs of Orlando getting overconfident and not knowing how to handle deep playoffsuccess?
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2009/05/20/nba_20090520_arenalink_jnelson.nba/

Cavs motto is one game at a time, maybe Stan should suggest that to his team.

LBJ ain't gonna' shoot like that again.

Magic in 6, unless Stern doesn't show up and the Magic win game 2.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

LBJ ain't gonna' shoot like that again.

Magic in 6, unless Stern doesn't show up and the Magic win game 2.

Neither will the rest of the Cavs shoot as badly as they did though.

Hopefully these games get a fresh set of refs for each. The officiating is getting WORSE in the more meaningful games.
laugh.gif

with that said Cavs by 59.

LBJ will get 25-10-11. He will be more of a facilitator tomorrow night. They need to run the damn offense! Enough of this "lets watch what The King isgoing to do next" nonsense. Mo Gotti will come through tomorrow. Delonte better come through tomorrow. Put LBJ on Hedo & have him shut his @ss downfor the most part. Let Dwight get his. I'll be shocked if he plays as well offensively as he did in game 1 (even if we still only throw one man @ him forthe most part). BOOBIE - WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU @ MY +*%%!!
nerd.gif
Please get that rookie swag back that got us to The Finals. Wally,
laugh.gif
...I don't have muchto say to you...if you get any run, you better hit every damn 3 you take. Big Ben was a non-factor in game 1. He needs to step up his game (defense). Joe Beastis the man-keep your #@*# up fam. Lets get this to 1-1! I'll be in the house!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ey Belle I was in the Lakers thread tonite, so tomorrow there will be tons of em in here, just giving the heads up. I didn't even talk #%%$ either, andthey're still mad.

For real , for real ...

You wanna know what makes me the most irritated about "Cavs" fans ?

You guys NEVER talk about ANYONE ELSE ON THE TEAM EXCEPT LEBRON .

All I hear is LBJ this ... LBJ that ... which leads everyone to believe that you are Lebron fans ... not Cavaliers fans .

I swear that's all I hear ... it's ridiculous .

But you love the Cavs right ?

ha its ok. thanks for the heads up tho.

i read online sasha will get more time for his D. we'll see how that works. if hes not getting it done, he'll get pulled. no time for his nonsense. hemight get some of wallys minutes. i watched the LA game and melo/chauncey both got over 42 minutes. if we need bron in there, he better be in there. sometimesmike brown is so set in his rotation and when he gives guys a break. if its too close for comfort, let bron stay out there. we had off more time than anyone sobeing tired at this point in the season isnt an excuse.

ill bet bron has more than 25 points tho. hes been lookin to get other guys involved early and that will prob be the case tomorrow. he can get his whenever butwe need mo and delonte to hit shots early so they get into a groove. we cant give them another game. we gotta get it done.

PS laker stans, i was fast forwarding thru our game 1. around 40 seconds left in the first quarter, pietrus "dunked on" lebron too. just some FYI ifyou guys need more gifs for laughs. i saw the one with lee about 45 different times last night. if you want another one, i just gave you one. i didnt hear thatone get mentioned yesterday

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

LeBron with somewhere bewteen 20-25 points and 10+ assists. I don't see him having the energy, nor wanting to score 35+ points. I expect everyone to get involved. This team is VERY tough when they are serious and they surely got a wakeup call Wednesday.

On another note, Jameer Nelson talkin reckless reeeeeally early. Maybe signs of Orlando getting overconfident and not knowing how to handle deep playoff success?
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2009/05/20/nba_20090520_arenalink_jnelson.nba/

Cavs motto is one game at a time, maybe Stan should suggest that to his team.

How is he talking wreckless?
laugh.gif
he said this before game 1, and they just asked him IF we made it to the finals would he be okay to go...he didnt saynothing disrespectful or "wreckless"...but I guess w/e the Cavs need for bulletin board material...smh

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

For real , for real ...

You wanna know what makes me the most irritated about "Cavs" fans ?

You guys NEVER talk about ANYONE ELSE ON THE TEAM EXCEPT LEBRON .

All I hear is LBJ this ... LBJ that ... which leads everyone to believe that you are Lebron fans ... not Cavaliers fans .

I swear that's all I hear ... it's ridiculous .

But you love the Cavs right ?

i know you arent talkin bout me. just had to go back and check my first post cause i was pretty sure i didnt even mention bron. its always team first overhere

Back
Top Bottom