Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

Originally Posted by CP1708

All these people predicting Stern is going to get the Cavs into the finals, what is your go to move going to be if the Magic actually do win game 6?

Ya'll gonna switch it up to Bron couldn't get it done, the check didn't clear, Stern hates Phil Knight??????

I mean, if Lakers/Cavs happens, everyone be like "I knew it, told ya, fixed, etc"

But if one of em doesn't make it, I'm guessing nobody will say anything about how they were wrong will they?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

All I said I wouldn't be surprised if the MAGIC lost. Everyone and their momma has been slurping on LBJ and theCleveland LeBrons. Since you've been watching all the playoffs, you can't tell me that the calls haven't bee one sided. He'll if LeBron slipson a banana peel its a foul on the floor.

All these people predicting Stern is going to get the Cavs into the finals, what is your go to move going to be if the Magic actually do win game 6?

Ya'll gonna switch it up to Bron couldn't get it done, the check didn't clear, Stern hates Phil Knight??????

I mean, if Lakers/Cavs happens, everyone be like "I knew it, told ya, fixed, etc"

But if one of em doesn't make it, I'm guessing nobody will say anything about how they were wrong will they?
nerd.gif
i've always maintained that the Magic were the better team, and if they won the series, it would be in SPITE of the refs.

so far, that's what has been happening.

despite their best player constantly being hampered with foul trouble by the refs, and a certain player for the Cavaliers frequently receiving biased calls inhis favor, Orlando has been able to take the advantage in this series and will probably pull it out.

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^Yea but Z is a better scorer than Wallace. We need those jumpers Z takes outside the key. He's damn-near automatic.

But Wallace's Defense is tooo good. We have to continuesly rotate Varaejo and Wallace off the bench.
Honestly, I prefer Varaejo's defense over Big Ben's on D12 mainly because of the hustle he provides.
Nah, you just like the flopping he does to get D12 in foul trouble...

If Orlando doesn't close out at home, this series is over...there's no way they're winning in Cleveland.IMO, this is Orlando's Game 7.

It should be a close game, let's just hope the game is dictated by the players, not the refs.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Orlando by 7.

-Predictions-
Varejao breaks his tailbone on a flop.
Mo Williams realizes once again that he is, in fact, Mo Williams and shoots 30%.
Delonte West mumbles.
Michael Pietrus smiles.
Rashard Lewis drops 30.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Orlando will close this out by 5 points.

Magic WILL CLOSE THIS series tomorrow. I saw all I needed to see from Cleveland giving up ANOTHER huge lead before halftime, they just aren't a better teamthan the Magic are. D12 will have a monster game and Hedo is finally going to have that breakout game where he has 20+ pts 7+ assists. Only way the Cavs willkeep this close is if they shot crazy like they did to start Game 5 and I just don't see that. Magic will be your 2008-2009 Eastern Conference Champs.

a98b19c17c49799cdd47ad807b63bd44-getty-87746158ml045_orlando_magic.jpg

Game 6 is the biggest game in franchise history.

It is temporarily our championship game.

Only concern I have is that the officiating won't be as kind as it was at home. Given that, the Cavs were a Delonte West rebound away from stealing game 4IN Orlando and tying the series at 2-2. At that was on a horrid shooting night.

I feel the shooters have their confidence back, this team seriously believes, and we have the best player on the planet.

GET THIS GAME SIX CAVS AND BRING IT BACK HOME!

pimp.gif

Bron messing around for another triple double...

if Dwight gets his 20/20 vision on... it might be gone fishing for the Cavs.

Should be as good as Game 7 BOS/CLE

Keys to the game for Cavs win:
-Lebron facilitates til 2nd half
-Role players score and defend the 3pt line
-Lebron guards Rashard or Hedo for the whole game
-Limit Howard to foul shots, not and 1's
-Do NOT double Howard, run shooters off line

If they do this they would have ended the series already. Coach Brown sucks

I see the cavs supporting cast going ice cold again. Varejao is gonna flop 28436 times, as is ben wallace. As long as dwight howard doesn't get into foultrouble, orlando has the game. Gives lebron his 40, who cares.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

I don't have a prediction. Just hope we go back to Cleveland to win it.
This dude
smh.gif
...you need to pick either NY or Cleveland for anobvious reason.

Originally Posted by jville819

I'd be nervous as *$!* if I was a Magic fan.
honestly, of course they'd be nervous but the major pressure is still on the Cavs.

Orlando has owned Cleveland at home all season.. if you're Cleveland, it would basically take another big effort from your entire supporting cast ON THEROAD (which hasn't happened all series), and a disappearing act from Orlando (which again, has not happened in Orlando).

..i don't see why Orlando won't go ahead and close this thing out in front of their home crowd.

I want the Cavs to win, because I love watching Lebron play and would like to see history being made before my eyes, but I most certainly will not like comingon this board if that might happen because the ridiculousness spewed from some people in here is crazy.

Stern doesn't have his hand in anything. The officiating is just THAT inconsistent and at times horrible and yes, Lebron is THAT great. So It'll beinteresting, but not excited to hear some conspiracy theories that some of you all have.

Can't we all just enjoy this...

nerd.gif
Chuuch!

Why y'all can't pick a prediction and stick with it?

Cavs lose: Ha, I KNEW the Magic would win!
Magic lose: Ha, I KNEW Stern would cheat for Cleveland!

Don't you guys see how contradictory that is?
laugh.gif

Anyway, I know who I'm confident will win. Not trying to jinx though.
nerd.gif

Im so excited for this game tomorrow .

I know fans from both teams are mad anxious .
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom