Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

The game 5 thread has turned ugly. no more game talk anymore in there so... the mods let that one go a day early so I figure I'll give this one a shot.

I like the way Mo came out firing AND hitting the shots. We haven't seen that all series. He was aggressive, Delonte was aggressive as well. Z and Andydid a decent job on Dwight. He didn't get too many easy dunks. We did a much better job of getting out and defending the 3. We haven't won inOrlando all year, now would be a great time to start.

I like Brons attitude. He was still joking around, smiles with the fans, tossing up the underhand halfcourt shots while warming up. When he was asked aboutstuff like that he said somethin like "I've been in every game possible, game 5's, game 6's, game 7's, nothin to be worried about" or something to that extent. He said he's gonna go out and do what he has to do and his teammates know what they have to do also.

I expect them to come out strong early again. We've had early leads in most of these games, hanging on to that lead is what we had a hard time with. Gowith what works, post up Bron and when the doubles come, get those dimes. Mo, Delonte, Andy, Bron, all gotta take it right at D12. If he picks up some earlyfouls he can't be as aggressive as he wants to be. Delonte went out with a sore hip from what I read. He should be ready to go. Knowing how he plays andfrom talking to him before, the only way he sits is if he loses a leg to a shark attack swimming in the ocean today.

ESPN polls have Magic closing us out down there. The ESPN "experts" were all wrong before so lets hope they are again. Like I said in the last gamethread, I didn't want last night to be the last game I go to this year.

pimp.gif

EDIT: Whats the over/under on # of pages a game 6 thread will get if Cavs win and if they lose? ~80 if they win, ~135 if they lose

Orlando by 7.

-Predictions-
Varejao breaks his tailbone on a flop.
Mo Williams realizes once again that he is, in fact, Mo Williams and shoots 30%.
Delonte West mumbles.
Michael Pietrus smiles.
Rashard Lewis drops 30.

We have the momentum going into game 6...

As always, the 3rd quarter is critical. As long as we can stop the roation of the ball up top, this game is ours...

MY prediction....simple. Back to Cleveland...

Originally Posted by belle155

EDIT: Whats the over/under on # of pages a game 6 thread will get if Cavs win and if they lose? ~80 if they win, ~135 if they lose

If Cavs win, 90.
If Cavs lose, 200.

Who else thinks we should start Wallace over Varaejo?

Wallace is a stronger defender than Anderson is...against Howard that is.

i like how Lebron was gaurding Turk in the 4th qtr last night, i want to see that some more. Putting the pressure on Turk makes that
pick and roll a little harder to execute.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Who else thinks we should start Wallace over Varaejo?

Wallace is a stronger defender than Anderson is...against Howard that is.
honestly i like the Varaejo and Wallace combo... Big Z is too damn slow against that pick and roll. He is by far the slowest player in theNBA
laugh.gif

^Yea but Z is a better scorer than Wallace. We need those jumpers Z takes outside the key. He's damn-near automatic.

But Wallace's Defense is tooo good. We have to continuesly rotate Varaejo and Wallace off the bench.

Orlando still played great last game they just got off to a slow start.

If the Cavs are going to play that boring "lebron hold the ball for 20 seconds then make a play every time down", Magic are going to take this gameeasily at home.

Magic should be ashamed of themselves if they don't close out now, they won't get off to a slow start at home.

^ but lebron was doing that game 4 as well.. and if Delonte would have grabbed a rebound or if Lewis took 1 step forward the Cavs would of came out with

a W..

Belle, I'm goin with 75 if a solid game, good win for the Cavs.

Any touch fouls, 25 free throws for Bron, controversial calls, maybe an OT, then it gets to 100 w a Cavs win.

If the Magic win, this goes a buck fifty and stays open til the finals start next Thursday. Easy.

No clue on this one. Need to see the first 5 minutes and then I'll have an idea of what'll happen.

I do know, Cleveland has a little spark right now, Magic better handle that quick.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Orlando by 7.

-Predictions-
Varejao breaks his tailbone on a flop.
Mo Williams realizes once again that he is, in fact, Mo Williams and shoots 30%.
Delonte West mumbles.
Michael Pietrus smiles.
Rashard Lewis drops 30.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

i like how Lebron was gaurding Turk in the 4th qtr last night, i want to see that some more. Putting the pressure on Turk makes that
pick and roll a little harder to execute.
lebron always guarded turk in the 4th

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^Yea but Z is a better scorer than Wallace. We need those jumpers Z takes outside the key. He's damn-near automatic.

But Wallace's Defense is tooo good. We have to continuesly rotate Varaejo and Wallace off the bench.

Honestly, I prefer Varaejo's defense over Big Ben's on D12 mainly because of the hustle he provides.

CAVS in 7, because Stern said so.

Howard will foul out, maybe even a technical foul somewhere in there. Lebron shoots 20 plus free throws.

Watch and see.

It's going to be a close game, I see the Magic leading at half but the Cavs need a big 3rd quarter and need to hold off a 4th quarter run by the Magic towin. Just depends if D12 gets in early foul trouble and how well LeBron's supporting cast plays.

Cavs win- 100 pgs
Magic win- 130 pgs

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by belle155

If Cavs win, 90.
If Cavs lose, 200.

roll.gif
eff'n chester dude
roll.gif

its going 7...both series going 7

cleveland by 4

with the game tied the refs will call a clear path foul under lebron's own basket after howard coughs it up
resulting in 2 free throws and possession (which results in 2fts as well
laugh.gif
)

Since $tern is pushing REAL HARD (yes %%!*) for Kobe/LBJ in the finals, I wouldn't be surprised if the Magic's lost this game.

All these people predicting Stern is going to get the Cavs into the finals, what is your go to move going to be if the Magic actually do win game 6?

Ya'll gonna switch it up to Bron couldn't get it done, the check didn't clear, Stern hates Phil Knight??????

I mean, if Lakers/Cavs happens, everyone be like "I knew it, told ya, fixed, etc"

But if one of em doesn't make it, I'm guessing nobody will say anything about how they were wrong will they?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom