DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

With the clarity that Cyborg isn't in the upcoming Flash movie they've basically already taken him out. The DCEU doesn't even exist anymore.

After Snyder's JL there is no upcoming movie where Cyborg can even show up. Batffleck is done, who knows if there'll be another Cavill led Superman, Flash movie premise is establishing their multiverse and different timelines, and Aquaman is in its own world. There is no news at all about a JL sequel or reboot.

Cyborg is done.

My best guess is the next time the JL shows up or is hinted in story that they're needed they'll bring in John Stewart GL, and probably a black female superhero like Vixen or something and introduce a new JL.

If ppl want Cyborg they'll be left with Doom Patrol and maybe Titans down the line.

1610065660012.png

1610065645843.png

really cant get over how they actually paid chris pine to be in the movie when they didnt have to. And him being in the movie instead of the guys body he occupys is the dumbest **** ive seen in cinema history besides the star wars sequel trilogy

really cant get over how they actually paid chris pine to be in the movie when they didnt have to. And him being in the movie instead of the guys body he occupys is the dumbest **** ive seen in cinema history besides the star wars sequel trilogy
I wonder how much the body guy got paid.

Just caught ww84. I share similar sentiments to all the criticism.

First scene was too long/unnecessary.

Steve coming back...wtf.

The motivations of the villains just fall flat. Cheetah being mad at Diana for being amazing? Really?

Was going to leave a review but it’s not really worth the time. I’ll throw out my usual “WTF/LOL list”

. cheetah got a 2nd wish made no sense
. Cheetah just wanted to be cool but it made her mean? How is that “that” bad? Pretty good trade
. Wig is fine (good looking). Basic glasses over the face and now she’s ugly trick didn’t work :lol:
. Everyone was comically rude to her
. Bad guy gets a ride back home and the kid, who just ran away just popped out of the forest
. 1984 was maybe mentioned or referenced 2-3 times in the movie and outside of that everything was just modern
. Flying a model plane from a museum
. Power to make things invisible..... didn’t use it to sneak into the White House or the final scene
. Magic TV truth telling powers?
. Magic particle wave highschool project was just sitting out
. Unnecessary taking over of someone’s body
. Why did her wish takeaway her powers? In what way was that connected to her actual wish?
. The best armor ever... was destroyed with no problems
. If the bad guy gets to pick the “anti wish” why didn’t he just wish to not be sick forever?
. Wants all the power in the word but also allows people to blow up the whole world. How does that help him?
. Basic wet the bed story led to him wanting to destroy the world? Lol
. Baby Diana beat everyone without a horse half the time = don’t make wishes.....? She had it harder than the others....Bruh?

The movie was as bad as BVS which says a lot. Also was way too long. Movie that bad should be an hour 15 max. Will never watch again. DCEU is beyond dead now. Movie was almost embarrassing to watch.

Last edited:
That blonde Amazon at the beginning was fire.

The lesson diana's mom taught her was dumb AF. diana lost her horse so she solved the problem by taking an alternative route and getting there even faster. Showed she's smart and resourceful.

That blonde Amazon at the beginning was fire.

The lesson diana's mom taught her was dumb AF. diana lost her horse so she solved the problem by taking an alternative route and getting there even faster. Showed she's smart and resourceful.

she missed the checkpoint, so it shouldnt have even got to that

but it didnt mean shhh given it was actually steve who had to tell her they couldnt do what they were doing AND she was the one who could clearly see steve wasnt stever

AND she was in that dude's apartment making fun of shh

she missed the checkpoint, so it shouldnt have even got to that

but it didnt mean shhh given it was actually steve who had to tell her they couldnt do what they were doing AND she was the one who could clearly see steve wasnt stever

AND she was in that dude's apartment making fun of shh
The message of the first scene never made sense towards the rest of the movie. She didn’t cheat for the wish. It costs her all her powers. That a pretty huge price to pay.
Her powers being done also didn’t make sense because she was still tossing cars like nothing. In the first movie an Amazon was shot and killed. She still was tanking bullets :lol: movie was a mess

Last edited:
I dunno why but i’ve been playing the justice league movie in the background a lot. Some parts were really good. I wouldn’t mind a movie just about the Amazons, gods, Atlanteans, and humans teaming up to fight steppenwolf and his goons. Those scenes looked awesome.

The message of the first scene never made sense towards the rest of the movie. She didn’t cheat for the wish. It costs her all her powers. That a pretty huge price to pay.
The cheat was suppose to be her keeping Trevor and getting the world back to normal.

She was totally fine with losing her powers.
Her powers being done also didn’t make sense because she was skill tossing cars like nothing. In the first movie an Amazon was shot and killed. She still was tanking bullets :lol: movie was a mess
:lol: Yeah, she was losing her powers slowly to the point she couldnt save the day.

But it was a mess cuz she put on the armor for nothing after renouncing her wish.

like i could get if she threw on the armor to make him able to fly.. but nah, she learned how to swing from lightening AND then how to fly

so she made a pit stop to threw on the armor with the wings

I dunno why but i’ve been playing the justice league movie in the background a lot. Some parts were really good. I wouldn’t mind a movie just about the Amazons, gods, Atlanteans, and humans teaming up to fight steppenwolf and his goons. Those scenes looked awesome.
It’s typical Snyder. They film the action and then try to throw together some dialog and story (if they can):lol:

it’s why 300 worked for him. The whole movie was action and the story could be summed up in 2 sentences. One of my favorite movies too btw

like i could get if she threw on the armor to make him able to fly.. but nah, she learned how to swing from lightening AND then how to fly

so she made a pit stop to threw on the armor with the wings
Imagine her swinging around lightning across the ocean :lol: what is it’s not raining? I’m pretty Sure that ability sounded cool in the editing room but had no actual place in the movie outside of being shoved in.

even they way they explained her flight. She’s riding the air like an airplane? Wouldn’t she need wings at all times? Just stupid :lol:

Back
Top Bottom