DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

ErpjQAAXUAkMXaH.jpg
ErpjQAAXEAAtfaa.jpg

Yeesh. Geoff John's being blatantly racist? Can't wait til everything his the web.

Not surprised at Geoff Johns being a racist. Lots of racists over at DC comics for a long long time.

This did start with Joss Whedon though and still nothing about what he allegedly did. Feel like a year later and nada.

Hamada definitely looks funny style trying to cover this up. Especially Johns' racism. Who knows how severe it actually was.

Fisher probably deaded his career and is probably okay with that. Hopefully after this he fades in to Bolivia

Imagine her swinging around lightning across the ocean :lol: what is it’s not raining? I’m pretty Sure that ability sounded cool in the editing room but had no actual place in the movie outside of being shoved in.

even they way they explained her flight. She’s riding the air like an airplane? Wouldn’t she need wings at all times? Just stupid :lol:

movie was so damn dumb

and even that mall scene, could tell they really thought they were doing it

What is the endgame for playboy? Replace Walter Hamada as president of DC? Shut down DC films entirely?
Before Hamada tried to cover up for his boy, was to get Johns axed. Now, probably wants to get Hamada out of there.

Fisher is in something on tv

Sure he'll be fine in the long run. If Nate Parker can come back, Fisher can.

Not surprised at Geoff Johns being a racist. Lots of racists over at DC comics for a long long time.

This did start with Joss Whedon though and still nothing about what he allegedly did. Feel like a year later and nada.

Hamada definitely looks funny style trying to cover this up. Especially Johns' racism. Who knows how severe it actually was.

Fisher probably deaded his career and is probably okay with that. Hopefully after this he fades in to Bolivia
Before Hamada tried to cover up for his boy, was to get Johns axed. Now, probably wants to get Hamada out of there.

Fisher is in something on tv

Sure he'll be fine in the long run. If Nate Parker can come back, Fisher can.

Nate Parker directing and starring as the lead in his own films - kudos to him for getting that bread I guess. Ray Fisher may have to go that route.

Nate Parker directing and starring as the lead in his own films - kudos to him for getting that bread I guess. Ray Fisher may have to go that route.

Well I'm talking from a standpoint only knowing him as an actor. More power to him if he gets his Nate Parker and starts writing, directing, and starring in his own movies. I love to see that. Think he'll just need a studio to back him or ppl with money. That way he probably wont experience what he complained about here and any other issues he can handle how he sees fit.

Last edited:
Feel like Fisher doing a lot if they were just mean to him

walk away and keep it moving if you don’t **** with the work environment

if there was racial mistreatment or whatnot come out and say that :lol:

This was made before the first WW movie came out but I think he nailed a of points.

Asked in the animated thread but did anyone watch the new Batman Soul of the Dragon movie?

Well I'm talking from a standpoint only knowing him as an actor. More power to him if he gets his Hate Parker and starts writing, directing, and starring in his own movies. I love to see that. Think he'll just need a studio to back him or ppl with money. That way he probably wont experience what he complained about here and any other issues he can handle how he sees fit.
Feel like Fisher doing a lot if they were just mean to him

walk away and keep it moving if you don’t **** with the work environment

if there was racial mistreatment or whatnot come out and say that :lol:

Master Zik Master Zik my G I've not heard anything about Nate Parker up until KingParappa KingParappa dropped his name. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Basically it's what 6pac 6pac said, these cats might've been rude/condescending to Ray Fisher but sadly that happens when you're a 'youngblood' and it's probably 10x worse with all those narcissistic jerks in Hollywood.

They dropped that scumbag Whedon while dude was given a new IP/TV show so they have taken his allegations seriously. That said going after upper management, specifically the President ain't a good look - why stop there? Go after the board of directors and shareholders too for 'enablement'.

Ehh it's good that he's doing something, i'm tired of hearing this open secret stuff after somebody finally gets outed after years. They all put up with the abuse etc. Thing with Ray though is I really don't know what happened or what result he's expecting because he's sure as **** not telling us.

Ehh it's good that he's doing something, i'm tired of hearing this open secret stuff after somebody finally gets outed after years. They all put up with the abuse etc. Thing with Ray though is I really don't know what happened or what result he's expecting because he's sure as **** not telling us.

Could possibly be a failed opportunity to get established as a 'superhero' or the face of a franchise. Movie was buns, dude needs to move on and find that next project. Chris Evans was Human Torch in those awful Fantastic 4 films then came back as Captain America.

This was made before the first WW movie came out but I think he nailed a of points.

Asked in the animated thread but did anyone watch the new Batman Soul of the Dragon movie?

Basically what I've been saying. Its why MoS is a terrible Superman movie.

Master Zik Master Zik my G I've not heard anything about Nate Parker up until KingParappa KingParappa dropped his name. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Basically it's what 6pac 6pac said, these cats might've been rude/condescending to Ray Fisher but sadly that happens when you're a 'youngblood' and it's probably 10x worse with all those narcissistic jerks in Hollywood.

They dropped that scumbag Whedon while dude was given a new IP/TV show so they have taken his allegations seriously. That said going after upper management, specifically the President ain't a good look - why stop there? Go after the board of directors and shareholders too for 'enablement'.
And some of his coworkers were backing him up. I get why he's not saying anything because he's trying to do it the "right" way. Do an investigation, let them clean up in house but they started moving shady then he started vaguely airing them out.

He better than me cause I would have aired them out fully and tried out to be in a Marvel movie the following year.

I know everyone wants John Krasinski for Reed Richards but I think he could do Green Lantern well too

Back
Top Bottom