DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Good lord I like reading both this thread and the marvel mcu thread

this thread is such a mess compared to its rival
**** Warner bros, I feel like I’m on meth with all these goddamn changes WB keeps making , can’t even keep up

IMO WB should shut down on the DCU completely, and give the entire budget to Christopher Nolan so he can just keep making masterpieces

I literally scratch my head every time y’all post an update to WB cast changes, or directors choices
a few days ago I was trying to figure out how the **** we have 3 Batman’s in one year, than now ray fisher apparently gets killed off in the first 2 minutes of the flash

WTF 😂😂😂

Nolan's consistent with his efforts but I wouldn't go so far as to call all of his films masterpieces.

I finally finished Watchmen (series) after starting it like 4 months ago :lol:

it’s actually pretty damn good. I went and google’d if season 2 is happening and apparently it’s up in the air :smh:
I rather it end like that. Stay a 1 season miniseries.

4hr justice league cut? Is that even a cut? More like a mass dumping of everything they had ready to add on. That sounds like a horrible idea. Nothing they’ll add will change the horrible premise and story of the movie. Have a 12 hour cut and it’ll just be a horrible 12 hour movie. Just like bvs :lol:

hate to say it but wb should sell dc to disney.

feige would have this ****show looking like a million bucks

Just finished Superman: Red son on HBO max - basic premise is that instead of Superman is Russian and becomes enemies with the U.S.
Cool alternate universe one-shot. Cameos by Wonder Woman, Batman, Green lantern, Brainiac, Lex Luthor

As bad as WW84 is, nothing comes close to Suicide Squad for me. On some - lock that **** up and throw away the key kinda bad :lol:

As bad as WW84 is, nothing comes close to Suicide Squad for me. On some - lock that **** up and throw away the key kinda bad :lol:
Hell no. SS at the absolute least is short and not boring. If you watch it as a comedy/parody it works better lol. (Yes the movie is complete TRASH btw). WW is multiple times too long and completely boring. Zero redeeming qualities. None

Last edited:
Hypothetical

giphy.gif

:lol: I may feel more hate towards SS than WW84 cause I actually paid and sat in the theater than paying for a service I’m already subscribed to and not paying anything additional - and didn’t have to waste any time going to/from the theater and organizing baby sitters and food and all that **** :lol:

edit: I also hate how we’re talking about which movie is more trash :lol: this is what it’s come down to huh.

lol y'all need to let it go. he was being hypothetical....
Stop it :rofl:

Y’all must’ve forgot about Green Lantern and how it almost ruined Ryan Reynolds career.
Despite it being a bit more recent I think ppl kind of count that in the pre-cinematic universe era even though it was suppose to start one the same way ppl dont mention Superman Returns.

Like its in that list with Ghost Rider, Catwoman, Daredevil, etc.

Back
Top Bottom