Cavs at Bulls

keep on celebrating the fact that you're beating mediocre opponents.

the pistons, pacers, and bulls. WOW. hand them the chip.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

I don't see how that gif has anything to do with the bulls...

laugh.gif
I'm sayin

i expect bulls to come out strong and run these cavs with ease.

bulls : 127
cavs : 104

James with 38pts yes johnson.
Lebron with solid 21pts.

So my dude went to the Jigga concert last night in Chi. Said Bron was actually in the crowd a few rows back of him instead of on the stage. Cavs win this game by about 10 cause they won't give max effort cause of who they playing. On a side note, my dude said Jigga did pretty much his whole catalog and asked the crowd what songs they wanted to hear. Wish he woulda did that in Cle

DubA169 wrote:

I think those are the most challenging teams to face.

These are teams that have nothing to win for but a lottery pick; so if we get to comfortable going in thinking its going to be easy, while they're hungry to knock off the top team in the NBA - we could easily lose one.  

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

DubA169 wrote:

I think those are the most challenging teams to face.

These are teams that have nothing to win for but a lottery pick; so if we get to comfortable going in thinking its going to be easy, while they're hungry to knock off the top team in the NBA - we could easily lose one.  
The Bulls have nothing to win for but a lottery pick? Stop it.

Anyway. Bulls by 2, with all of our starters out.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

On a side note, my dude said Jigga did pretty much his whole catalog and asked the crowd what songs they wanted to hear. Wish he woulda did that in Cle
you can say that again

cavs gettin too comfortable w these mediocre opponents.  keep it close for 3 Qs then let bron do his thing in the 4th ansd squeek out a win.   prob not gonna work in the playoffs but we're just cruisin til then now anyways

That relates to what I mentioned previously.

The Cavs get a little too comfortable going up against these below .500 teams, and those teams would love nothing more than to knock off the #1 team for motivation and momentum.

No sense of urgency against these bums. We have to prepare and get ready, that #8 seed will be the hungriest team come May...

I didnt even watch much of this game being that 3 of our starters are out, and that we have lost 10 straight
alien.gif
ugh NBA Lottery here we come (again).

Being a Cavs fan, there shouldn't be anything to be proud of by barely beating the Bulls tonight.

Playing with one starter (who happens to be a rookie), and Hinrich isn't really something to feel confident about.

Them boys got scared down the stretch.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom