Cavs @ Boston- Friday 8pm ET on ESPN Vol. Fight for the #1 seed

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Ok, if youre going to look at individual players... that would make the Lakers as soft as tissue paper. Yet, they would sweep the Cavs in a 7 games series? I see where you're going with this FB, but it just doesn't add up. Just because they dont have so called "tough" players doesnt make them a soft team.
Ok, maybe not sweep, but take it in 5 or 6.
wink.gif

Cavs are going to shut the haters up today. Individual players on the team may not be the greatest but as a team, they're a FORCE.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

I'd honestly like to know what it is that makes the Cavs (other than LBJ) soft? I dont know how you can call the team that allows the least points soft...
**ding ding ding**

Honestly, why are the Cavaliers gettin hated on so hard? Dudes even resorting to elementary school disses like "They ALRIGHT, they soft though."
smh.gif

FIRST B0RN wrote:
Cleveland is soft, hopefully Boston destroys them.

Delonte isn't soft. His bones might be, but he ain't. Cleveland isn't unbelievable on the road. They are just good. I think we got this.

This dude Paul Pierce looking like he's in need of EMS getting crushed in his own team huddle, even.

1236370330.jpg

I swear, whenever Z flicks his wrist perfectly it goes in all the time. But when it is not a hard flick it always bricks

Lebron
smh.gif
it'd be a shame if they lost by 1 point.

Nice lay-up by Rondo. Perfect timing.

Delonte West looks like he passed out drunk at a Frat party and dudes drew on him.

Back
Top Bottom