Cavs @ Bucks 8:30 PM ET - LeBron 55-9-5 - Unconscious 3rd qtr video now up on pg 4 & 8

I been meaning to cop a Z jersey. The way he just stood up for Andy just made it my next purchase.

Bron forcing it now. Doesn't look like tonight's the night for 60.

How and why this dude keep getting pe beats by Dr Dre headphones like its shoes?

Lebron only attempted like 2 3's after he was 8-9?

Cavs looking weak against this under manned bucks team
seems like the celtics will be the only challenger again

Originally Posted by knightngale

silky_johnson1%5B1%5D.JPG

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif
Kick rocks....

Great win the other day by the Lakers vs the Bobcats

hahahahaha recession. man bron doesnt come around every few nights. well, for us he does. how much is a bucks ticket? $15?

Z is a straight up G. he wont go lookin for a fight but he doesnt back down from anyone. hes got in many a tough guys face, sheed, shaq...hes usually the firstto step in when things escalate. glad he didnt get tossed for his reaction.

double nickel!

clevelanders, iverson is hostin a party downtown tomorrow if you wanna check it out before we take on DET sunday night. that should be interesting. i love gointo those games, crowd intensity is usually high all game.

what did AC say when luke was around Z when Z grabbed that board? "get away from me you little fly" AC stays with the quotables.

EDIT: im waiting for some laker fans or bron haters to say how bron still cant shoot. 8 3s in 1 game is pretty impressive. thats not luck. thats"24" points right there

Originally Posted by belle155

what did AC say when luke was around Z when Z grabbed that board? "get away from me you little fly" AC stays with the quotables.
My favorite commentator in the league, maybe ever.

Fred McLeod be comin with some quotables too though... "BOTTOM!"
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

haha im rewatchin it now, that shot at the end of half was nasty. the crowd instantly starts to boo. Jehlers, you really should have gone man. You dont see adouble nickel in person too often. You could have told your kids that story

ok last post til someone else gets in here. im rewatchin the 3rd quarter and im makin the EGHK pusha t face at that performance. heat check indeed.

please dont hurt em bron.

dude was u n c o n s c i o u s

Still amazed that 56 is his career high and that was in his second year with that fading jump shot. He's going to get colse to Kobe's 81 one of thesedays.

i doubt he gets near 81. he has to break 60 first. the difference as we know is bron passes. how many assists did kobe have that game? bron just had 55 and 9assists, not sure how many of those were on 3s. even if they were all for 2 points, he had his hand in 73 points.

Originally Posted by belle155

i doubt he gets near 81. he has to break 60 first. the difference as we know is bron passes. how many assists did kobe have that game? bron just had 55 and 9 assists, not sure how many of those were on 3s. even if they were all for 2 points, he had his hand in 73 points.

laugh.gif
he cooled off in the second half, even with the bucks terrible defense

81 is tough to do even against a terrible defense...you have to factor in lebron's inferior stamina, etc

passing is not going to impede him from scoring 81...he just wont
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 86 pairs and countin

Im watchin Sportcenter.. and
eek.gif
... Jesus.. that 3rd quarter
that was crazy. dude just kept going back further and further from the 3 point line. when he's hot like that, not much you can do.
laugh.gif
@Villanueva though going Chris Brown on Big Z. (too soon?)

Back
Top Bottom