Cavs @ Bucks 8:30 PM ET - LeBron 55-9-5 - Unconscious 3rd qtr video now up on pg 4 & 8

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Lebron James has the capability to be the best ever, and he CAN hit the three and midrange shot, he just has to work on the consistency of it, which is more of a focus thing more than anything else. Sorry Kobe fans, but Lebron aiming to be better than Kobe would be settign his goals too low. This guy has everything to be light years ahead oh Kobe Bryant when everything is said and done. I mean really if you want to be technical, Kobe is more in the mold of being a younger more current version of what Jordan was...even down to the size, the moves, the walk, the swag. But Lebron...he is the prototype, there is noone in NBA history that combines everything like he does, by that I mean size, strength, passing ability, awareness, AMAZING athletic ability, and to be honest he can score like crazy BUT he is still not all the way refined as a scorer. I mean to be honest, Carmelo is a more refined all-around scorer than Lebron is at this point, but LBJ seems to be makign improvements in that area.

Some of y'all are too youg to remember...but it took Jordan to get beat up and slammed by the Pistons in the Playoffs before he developed that deadly midrange game and totally refined his offensive game. Before he was just scoring in bunches purely off of raw talent and athleticism. IF Lebron decides to work on his game and refine his offensive game like so, and continue to put effort into defense....Championships will be won and we could POSSIBLY be talking about one of the greatest ever.

I know automatically I'm going to be lumped into a Lebron fan, and since NT loves to polarize issues, the Kobe Stans in here will troll and flame, so whatever. Actually I'm a fan of the NBA and just a "Witness" of an incredible career unfolding before my eyes...JUST as I was a "Witness" to Kobe Bryant coming into his own and out of MJ's shadow as the best player in the world...which I still feel he is AT THE MOMENT. But in all fairness Kobe got now, he doesn't care who has next.
See it's posts like these that start the stupid arguments. Just praise Bron for what he did no need to bring Kobe in it. All it does is 1)show that everyone is trying to use every great performance either has as leverage over the other and 2) end up in a 10 page argument over nothing. Bron was anabsolute beast last night...end of story. How hard is that really?

16 points in two minutes... lol... from a 6'9'' 250lb Tight end i mean "Small" Forward

Easy 60 had he made just 5 of the 7 free-throws he missed........

damn damn damn.....

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Lebron James has the capability to be the best ever, and he CAN hit the three and midrange shot, he just has to work on the consistency of it, which is more of a focus thing more than anything else. Sorry Kobe fans, but Lebron aiming to be better than Kobe would be settign his goals too low. This guy has everything to be light years ahead oh Kobe Bryant when everything is said and done. I mean really if you want to be technical, Kobe is more in the mold of being a younger more current version of what Jordan was...even down to the size, the moves, the walk, the swag. But Lebron...he is the prototype, there is noone in NBA history that combines everything like he does, by that I mean size, strength, passing ability, awareness, AMAZING athletic ability, and to be honest he can score like crazy BUT he is still not all the way refined as a scorer. I mean to be honest, Carmelo is a more refined all-around scorer than Lebron is at this point, but LBJ seems to be makign improvements in that area.

Some of y'all are too youg to remember...but it took Jordan to get beat up and slammed by the Pistons in the Playoffs before he developed that deadly midrange game and totally refined his offensive game. Before he was just scoring in bunches purely off of raw talent and athleticism. IF Lebron decides to work on his game and refine his offensive game like so, and continue to put effort into defense....Championships will be won and we could POSSIBLY be talking about one of the greatest ever.

I know automatically I'm going to be lumped into a Lebron fan, and since NT loves to polarize issues, the Kobe Stans in here will troll and flame, so whatever. Actually I'm a fan of the NBA and just a "Witness" of an incredible career unfolding before my eyes...JUST as I was a "Witness" to Kobe Bryant coming into his own and out of MJ's shadow as the best player in the world...which I still feel he is AT THE MOMENT. But in all fairness Kobe got now, he doesn't care who has next.
See it's posts like these that start the stupid arguments. Just praise Bron for what he did no need to bring Kobe in it. All it does is 1) show that everyone is trying to use every great performance either has as leverage over the other and 2) end up in a 10 page argument over nothing. Bron was an absolute beast last night...end of story. How hard is that really?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Incredible game last night from Lebron.
pimp.gif

When he was shooting just past half court, I looked like one of the dudes on the Cavs bench jumping up and down.
laugh.gif

Que?
I laugh because you claim it's post like mine that causes arguments...while clearlymissing the posts from the Laker trolls in this same forum which actually fit the bill much better. My post makes sense and gives proper credit where it isdue.

^but nobody asked you to come in here and start talking about Kobe, which no one else was doing. everybody else just saying "props to Lebron" and youcome in with an unsolicited essay on Kobe vs Lebron, looking like a fool.
bringing up Kobe in a Lebron thread = automatic argument.

but...
eek.gif
damn, dude seriously went off. i've never seen him shoot like that, it was like he was in a pickup game
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^but nobody asked you to come in here and start talking about Kobe, which no one else was doing. everybody else just saying "props to Lebron" and you come in with an unsolicited essay on Kobe vs Lebron, looking like a fool.

but...
eek.gif
damn, dude seriously went off. i've never seen him shoot like that, it was like he was in a pickup game
smh.gif
Like I said, my post makes sense. Trust me in this forum I've seen muchworse.

but nobody asked you to come in here and start talking about Kobe

Exactly.

....watching that clip just reminded me how horrible the Cavs announcers were/are.

Who said anything about if it makes sense? It was just unnecessary.....and when a Kobe stan gets a hold of it...it's gonna be a huge argument....whichcould have been avoided by one of these

eek.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^but nobody asked you to come in here and start talking about Kobe, which no one else was doing. everybody else just saying "props to Lebron" and you come in with an unsolicited essay on Kobe vs Lebron, looking like a fool.

but...
eek.gif
smh.gif
Like I said, my post makes sense. Trust me in this forum I've seen much worse.

lol, out of nowhere. i bet once this game was over, you sprinted to the computer to type that essay before you lost your train of thought.

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

but...
eek.gif
smh.gif

-
smh.gif
i seriously questions S&T NTers intelligence level....or at least their ability to hold a decent conversation, while being able to comprehend what theother person is saying.

- thing is he didnt come in here talking about Kobe. he made a analyzation about LeBron becoming the best in the NBA. in which, you cant even have thatconversation without talking about the current 'best in the NBA', and the former (Jordan). but of course anytime someone brings up anotherplayer...more specifically KOBE, the stans always come out with the 'why you gotta bring up Kobe' BS. grow up!

- so tell me, if one wants to talk about a player on their way to becoming the best, and since (by your rules) you cant bring up Kobe what should one do?
laugh.gif

- granted, it does start arguments. but thats because so many people on here cant enjoy or understand conversation. so many people on here get butthurt abouttheir little team or favorite player. cats on here are so childish its hilarious.

- oh and:

sick.gif

@ the preformance.

Gotta shout out Richard Jefferson though
pimp.gif

son got merked in the worst way
laugh.gif
.......then again you cant really defend that !%%%sooo...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

but...
eek.gif
smh.gif

-
smh.gif
i seriously questions S&T NTers intelligence level....or at least their ability to hold a decent conversation, while being able to comprehend what the other person is saying.

- thing is he didnt come in here talking about Kobe. he made a analyzation about LeBron becoming the best in the NBA. in which, you cant even have that conversation without talking about the current 'best in the NBA', and the former (Jordan). but of course anytime someone brings up another player...more specifically KOBE, the stans always come out with the 'why you gotta bring up Kobe' BS. grow up!

- so tell me, if one wants to talk about a player on their way to becoming the best, and since (by your rules) you cant bring up Kobe what should one do?
laugh.gif

- granted, it does start arguments. but thats because so many people on here cant enjoy or understand conversation. so many people on here get butthurt about their little team or favorite player. cats on here are so childish its hilarious.

- oh and:

sick.gif

@ the preformance.

How are you going to question anyone's intelligence and the first thing you say is...he didn't come in talking about Kobe. Uh...yea hedid. Try reading his first post. Furthermore there is a difference between analyzing a player's single game performance...and comparing him to anyone. Itwould have been so much easier to just say hey he had a great game...one of the best I've ever seen as opposed to sorry Kobe fans...and being better thanKobe is setting his standards too low. That's asking for an argument...Kobe stan or not...and it shouldn't take too much to gather that. FTR if Kobehad done it Bron stans would be doing the same BS. So lets keep it all the way real. The only people being childish are those coming into a post doing the BSstarting arguments. The fact that you are even trying to defend something so totally unnecessary is laughable...even more is the fact that you are callingOTHER people childish
eyes.gif
. Bottom line is whenever a player has this type ofgame cats are quick to get on here and say oh player x is better than player y because he did such and such last night. No ONE performance catapults a playerpast another...not Kobe over Jordan, Bron over Kobe, Jordan over Bird/Magic, Bird/Magic over Kareem...the list goes on. Maybe if people would just stop withall the freakin slurpin and just say hey that was a great game we wouldn't have all these stupid arguments....but of course that makes too much sense foryou "grown" folks
eyes.gif

I'm with JsindaA. ElderWatsonDiggs: drop it. The Cavs didn't play the Lakers...get out of here with that %%%@.

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

but...
eek.gif
smh.gif

-
smh.gif
i seriously questions S&T NTers intelligence level....or at least their ability to hold a decent conversation, while being able to comprehend what the other person is saying.

- thing is he didnt come in here talking about Kobe. he made a analyzation about LeBron becoming the best in the NBA. in which, you cant even have that conversation without talking about the current 'best in the NBA', and the former (Jordan). but of course anytime someone brings up another player...more specifically KOBE, the stans always come out with the 'why you gotta bring up Kobe' BS. grow up!

laugh.gif

- granted, it does start arguments. but thats because so many people on here cant enjoy or understand conversation. so many people on here get butthurt about their little team or favorite player. cats on here are so childish its hilarious.

- oh and:

sick.gif

@ the preformance.
How are you going to question anyone's intelligence and the first thing you say is...he didn't come in talking about Kobe. Uh...yea he did. Try reading his first post. Furthermore there is a difference between analyzing a player's single game performance...and comparing him to anyone. It would have been so much easier to just say hey he had a great game...one of the best I've ever seen as opposed to sorry Kobe fans...and being better than Kobe is setting his standards too low. That's asking for an argument...Kobe stan or not...and it shouldn't take too much to gather that. FTR if Kobe had done it Bron stans would be doing the same BS. So lets keep it all the way real. The only people being childish are those coming into a post doing the BS starting arguments. The fact that you are even trying to defend something so totally unnecessary is laughable...even more is the fact that you are calling OTHER people childish
eyes.gif
. Bottom line is whenever a player has this type of game cats are quick to get on here and say oh player x is better than player y because he did such and such last night.

- correct me, but this was what he said at first:

Lebron James has the capability to be the best ever, and he CAN hit the three and midrange shot, he just has to work on the consistency of it, which is more of a focus thing more than anything else.

- then he goes into his thing about Kobe. the problem is with you being a Kobe fan, that is where you feelings get hurt. admit it.

- like i said, how can you even talk about being the best without talking about who currently holds the title?

- comments like that turn into arguments because of people like you
wink.gif

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

but...
eek.gif
smh.gif

-
smh.gif

laugh.gif

- oh and:

sick.gif

@ the preformance.
How are you going to question anyone's intelligence and the first thing you say is...he didn't come in talking about Kobe. Uh...yea he did. Try reading his first post. Furthermore there is a difference between analyzing a player's single game performance...and comparing him to anyone. It would have been so much easier to just say hey he had a great game...one of the best I've ever seen as opposed to sorry Kobe fans...and being better than Kobe is setting his standards too low. That's asking for an argument...Kobe stan or not...and it shouldn't take too much to gather that. FTR if Kobe had done it Bron stans would be doing the same BS. So lets keep it all the way real. The only people being childish are those coming into a post doing the BS starting arguments. The fact that you are even trying to defend something so totally unnecessary is laughable...even more is the fact that you are calling OTHER people childish
eyes.gif
. Bottom line is whenever a player has this type of game cats are quick to get on here and say oh player x is better than player y because he did such and such last night. No ONE performance catapults a player past another...not Kobe over Jordan, Bron over Kobe, Jordan over Bird/Magic, Bird/Magic over Kareem...the list goes on. Maybe if people would just stop with all the freakin slurpin and just say hey that was a great game we wouldn't have all these stupid arguments....but of course that makes too much sense for you "grown" folks
eyes.gif

- true, it doesnt. too bad thats not what he said.
eyes.gif
if you can show mewhere he said that ill leave S&T forever.

*ahem*, maybe if people stopped with all the freakin slurpin they could read his comments for what it was. but of couse that makes too much sense for you kids
roll.gif

- all dude did was use this preformance as a catalyst for LeBron James being on his way to being better than the best.....even better than Mike. in which hehas to pass Kobe on the way. you cannot talk about that without bringing up Kobe. you cats kill me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom