Cavs Getting Ready For The Lebron-Less Era Next Year? Revamping Jerseys/Colors......

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
Just kidding.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Next year's uniforms to unveil a revised color scheme: Cavaliers Insider[/h1][h4]By Brian Windhorst, The Plain Dealer[/h4][h5]March 28, 2010, 8:14PM[/h5]
It may seem like no team in the NBA wears as many different uniforms as the Cavaliers. Well, there's more -- with completely different styles -- on the way.

The Cavs are planning on slightly changing their team colors and also revamping their standard home and road uniforms for next season. The idea has been in the works for about two years, the amount of time the team must give the league before making a uniform adjustment, but the designs are not finalized.

It will not be a major change, team sources said, like seven years ago when the team brought back its current "new expression of wine and gold" and a new logo featuring crossing swords. The team's logos will stay basically the same, but there's going to be a brighter yellow featured.

Also, the front of the uniforms are expected to undergo a design change with a different presentation of the word "Cavaliers" on the home white and alternate blue uniforms and a different style of "Cleveland" on the wine road jerseys.

Currently, the Cavs use a pale shade of gold. That is one of the reasons why the gold has been less emphasized in recent years. There is virtually no gold used on the current floor design and very little on the standard uniforms. Blue has emerged as the team's secondary color by default. The new gold color will be more vibrant, closer to the original gold the team used in the 1970s and early 1980s.

The team hopes to finalize and unveil its new uniforms by the end of the season.

Thank goodness... I'm sure everyone was desperate for news regarding Cleveland's new color scheme.

Cavs Getting Ready For The Lebron-Less Era Next Year? Revamping Jerseys/Colors......
29zzfqp.jpg

The #6 era begins in Cleveland.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

The last thing this team needs is more uniforms.

theyre trying to get in the guinness book of records with most uniforms by a sports franchise word to snuggies night
laugh.gif

Lebron is definitely leaving
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by JD617

The last thing this team needs is more uniforms.

Imma Cavs fan and I agree with this. But I dont think it'll be more uniforms, just a change in the Home and Away unis.

Cavs colors are burgundy, gold, blue, and white
laugh.gif
it's good that they're changing them

they should have a picture of a cavalier on their uniforms.  i wish there were more logos on nba uniforms.

put a real cavalier right on top of the chest.

11826-1995-Chevrolet-Cavalier.jpg

Not really a big deal since they barely wore the wine road jerseys. If they have any sense they'd make the road jerseys predominantly Gold.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

The #6 era begins in Cleveland.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Who's wearing it? I know Bron is wearing it in New York, and Gil's changing his number to 6...

Spoiler [+]
No really? Who?

Back
Top Bottom