Cavs @ Suns - 10:30 PM ET on TNT

Need to win to keep pace with L.A.

Hopefully the Lakers (Kobe 40 minutes, Gasol 43 minutes vs Yao) are burnt out vs Timmy, Tony & Co.

Cavs need to impose defense and not let the Suns run all over them.

A start like the Clips game and it's a wrap.

BTW, Thank you Miami and DWade
pimp.gif

another late night game. i said the same thing. they gotta come out swingin early. they need this one to keep that cushion in front of boston.

what an exciting season so far. not much more to say

I've never in my life ever rooted for the Suns, but I'm rooting for them today to beat the Cavs.
laugh.gif

Lakers need that #1 spot.

Lets take advantage of the Boston loss last night, lets get it

please Cavs bring energy early and I have a bad feeling Shaq might kill tonight, our interior D has been beyond horrid as of late.

I'm pullin for the Cavs.

I'm not worried about the number one overall seed, the Cavs have plenty of tough games ahead.

I just want to see the panic in the Suns franchise when they drop another one.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Bein as how they were such a DOMINANT team this decade andall. How they were soooooo much closer to a title then the Lakers will be.
laugh.gif
Yes Zo, I know you're out there. Eat it. Suns suck, always have, always will. Don't say I didn't try to tell you in 05, 06, 07,08........etc etc etc.
pimp.gif

i dont think shaq will beast tonight. he had a nice run a week or 2 ago but hes not gonna have much left in the tank. i read cavs havent won in PHX in 10years? is that true or was that an espn error. that cant be right

Originally Posted by CP1708

I'm not worried about the number one overall seed, the Cavs have plenty of tough games ahead.

12 of the final 18 at home?

Road games include Jersey, Washington, Indy, and Philly?

I'll take it...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I'll take it...
tongue.gif

But stil games vs Boston, Orlando, and SA. I don't care home or not, those teams are tough.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I'll take it...
tongue.gif

But stil games vs Boston, Orlando, and SA. I don't care home or not, those teams are tough.
It's a little easier when you only have one loss @ home.

If Shaq doesn't go off we'll be fine. No one on Phx's team can go off like he can, so we're going to need to double him down low and make themthrow it up from outside. I'd much rather have Matt Barnes shooting a 3 then letting Shaq into the lane.

I'd also like to see Mo light up Nash and Bron throw one down on G. Hill, Shaq, or both
laugh.gif

the one time that i will root for the suns
shaq will have a big game but so will zydrunas since he will be wide open to hit his shot all night

the game will be important for both teams. the cavs are tryin to keep pace w/ the lakers for home court advantage throughout the playoffs and the suns aretryin to stay alive for the 8th spot (although i really don't think they could make it). this is one of the few times i don't root for the cavs. ithink shaq will have a good game tonight. the cavs have no one who can stop him, plus the cavs are weak on the double team as well; unless bron is around asthe second defender. bron is goin to dominate tonight cause there's no one on the suns that can stop him. the only way the cavs lose tonight is if bron ispassive and/or shaq has a good game and someone else from the suns steps up.

Originally Posted by belle155

i dont think shaq will beast tonight. he had a nice run a week or 2 ago but hes not gonna have much left in the tank. i read cavs havent won in PHX in 10 years? is that true or was that an espn error. that cant be right
That sounds about right, the best game we had there was in Lebron's 2nd or 3rd season, Bron went off for 40+ but Eddie House hit like six3's or something insane

Back
Top Bottom