Cavs @ Toronto- 7pm ET Vol. Ben cut the fro and his arm...

3 Keys for Cavalier Victory:

1) Avoid Distraction- The trade deadline is only 20 hours away. Can't let that be in the back of your mind. Especially Wally, who will feel the most pressure, but we need him to perform at a high level.

2) Take advantage of new blood - Marion's first game. They're trying new stuff. Take advantage of weakness here.

3) Close out on shooters - This may change with Marion added to the team, but this team LIVES by the jumper. Don't give them the space to shoot. Besides Bosh, they have zero inside presence.

Ben Wallace - minus his Afro - is game-time decision for Cleveland Cavaliers
by Brian Windhorst / Plain Dealer Reporter
Wednesday February 18, 2009, 12:53 P

TORONTO -- Cavaliers forward Ben Wallace is listed as a game-time decision for tonight's game with the Raptors in Toronto, but fans will notice more than the wrap on his injured right arm.Following the lead of Allen Iverson, Wallace has cut his hair -- no more Afro, no more braids.

Wallace suffered a laceration near his right elbow while playing catch with a football over the All-Star break. The laceration required 14 stitches to close. He then had to have more glass removed in a separate procedure on Tuesday.

nerd.gif

...Not sure if Bosh is playing tonight or not.

Cavs should start the final stretch with a big victory tonight.

Also Delonte West MAY get some tick tonight...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ Wally's picture up there.

Cavs should take this if we avoid stupid turnovers and allowing offensive rebounds.

Looks like Jose will give it a go tonight.

Should be interesting with Marion there, last time the Cavs faced the Raptors ... the Raptors were
smh.gif

I hope the Cavs can get Caron or Jamison for Wally, other then that they should stay put.

I think we can win it all with the team in place minus injuries.

20 and 10 or 20, 6 and 5 guys don't get moved for cap space.

Butler and Jamison are like top 30-40 players in the league. I don't care how bleak a team's financial situation is; those guys don't get tradedfor a top 300 player in the league straight up.

It would obviously include other pieces, but it's possible to steal either of the 2 when the Wizards are doing as bad as their doing, cap relief is a majorissue for struggling teams these days.

Even though I like J.J. he could be a piece.

Yep.

The Wizards are looking to manage their finances with the reduction of the salary cap.

Here's a take from Windhorst blog

- The Wizards have made it known they do not want to pay the luxury tax next season and Jamison is at the start of a four-year, $50 million contract.However, Washington has numerous options to reduce payroll over the next year besides moving one of their stars. This would be a trade with their biggestenemy, which is why it still seems to be a long shot.

The Washington Post reported Tuesday that the Wizards are considering trading their first-round draft pick this year to help with the problem.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

eager to see trix debut.

but most likely it wont make a difference.

his game should fit better with Calderon running the offense

Originally Posted by jepeh21

eager to see trix debut.

People keep saying this but it is far from the truth.

Lebron murks the Raptors in Toronto, Bosh better keep his girl quite tonight.

eek.gif
@ Lebron's career high being 56 in his second season when he had that fading jump shot.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by jepeh21

eager to see trix debut.

People keep saying this but it is far from the truth.
yep..dude's game will regress with caldy at the point...roko will make him look nice though

bargnani's goin off tonight...big Z will have no clue how to guard him.
should be a good game since everyone is well rested from the break.

outtacontrol your raptors starters are wrong.

man.. i gotta work late tonight and then straight to a league game. i was really looking forward to catching at least a small part of the game live.

jose, parker, matrix, bosh and bargnani
pimp.gif
im excited to see a new line uptake to the floor. as someone already said, i think that same group with ukic could potentially make it very exciting. jose likes to pull up at the arc and leta play develop hes not a run-n-gun kinda guy. a part of me is really hoping that marion will burn it up the second half of the season considering hes playingfor a contract. its huge motivation for him to do well.

I can't wait to see how this game turns out...
Hopefully Marion will prove to be a great audition for the Raptors.

Wallace suffered a laceration near his right elbow while playing catch with a football over the All-Star break. The laceration required 14 stitches to close. He then had to have more glass removed in a separate procedure on Tuesday.
grin.gif
grin.gif
The hell doesfootball and glass have to do with each other...something smells fishy.

Man does Jose need an English teacher....Yao speaks better than dude.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kingkb34

grin.gif
grin.gif
The hell does football and glass have to do with each other...something smells fishy.

Reportedly, he was running to catch a football, and his elbow crashed through an SUV window.

He's not playing tonight BTW...

No Bosh, no Ben...advantage: Cleveland

Back
Top Bottom