CAVS V BUCKS THREAD 12/18 BJENNINGS comes to CLE

Cavs should get the W at home tonight and keep the streak going. I hope they iron out some problems tho because even tho they are winning, these are notconvincing wins. keep the ball moving, limit the dribble dribble dribble lebron does, hope shaq and Z play well again...

lets get it

Keep your eyes on that Ilaysova (sp) kid. That dude can flat out shoot.

I've seen about 4-5 Bucks games come down to the wire, they are much improved, not just Jennings, but Bogut and the other guy I just listed, I hope this isa good close game.

^ yea when Ilyasova doesnt lean back on his jumper, hes usually good money... he really hustles at both ends of the court too

let's get 20 wins tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well ... im officially a believer ... my new favorite player in the NBA next to ai ... makes me feel about 10% better that ai is on the downside of his career... ima have to cop me a bucks home and away now ...

Jennings is doing work man ; Him & Tyreke are the future . Jennings is better though
pimp.gif

Mo Williams is consistently outplayed by the opposing teams point guard.
He the biggest defensive liability this team has. Its like he doesn't even try defensively.
mad.gif

the cavs offense is still stagnant this year

seems like they have to rely on their defense or teams playing stupid offense and get some fastbreak points or they struggle

Michael Redd is airballing 3's
dude had 24 against the lakers
grin.gif

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

the nba is faulty...how do u let 3 secs burn off the clock like that?
That's probably what Skiles was upset about, and the refs don't even acknowledge it?

Back
Top Bottom