Cavs V Clippers Gameday Thread Vol: Goin for the #1 spot

with a win tonight in LA, Cleveland will be tied with the Lakers at 50-13. Awesome record. Cavs are still a work in progress but they should get this onetonight. Hopefully with lebron sitting the bench in the 4th.

eek.gif
50-13....

Unreal....

I'm about to cry
frown.gif

I remember sitting through 00-03...like, this team will never be good...

Then along came the King...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ outacontrol. Cavs by 35. Let's get Wally, Boobie, and Joe Smith some solid playing time to get their confidence up.

Lets take advantage of other teams losing

outtacontrol I think all of us Clevelanders feel you on the whole sitting through 00-03, thinking we will never be good, to be honest it was towards the end ofthe kemp era I felt this team would never be good, although Andre Miller did have that season, when he avg about 10 ast

dont forget that the clippers beat the celtics
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully the cavs will be overconfident and lose

CAVS by 7.....

Amazed that as much as the Eastern Conference has taken a beating over the years.... 3 teams will have more than 54 wins..... possibly two with 62 or more....
NO ONE SAW THE CAVS BEING A SIXTY WIN TEAM.... 00-03..... lol try 82-86........ minus the World B. Free year.... oops... yung heads are on here...

Originally Posted by enrique23

dont forget that the clippers beat the celtics
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully the cavs will be overconfident and lose
this is a different team if you havent figured it out yet after 60+ games. we havent really played down to the opponent at all this year.

Good to see Kaman and Zbo back out there. I smell another upset even though I'm a Lebron4MVP supporter.
nerd.gif

Damn, when healthy, the Clippers Are pretty stacked. Too bad they're hardly ever healthy.

With that said, I'm hoping for an upset.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Good to see Kaman and Zbo back out there. I smell another upset even though I'm a Lebron4MVP supporter.
nerd.gif
Our march to the playoffs continues...
pimp.gif

This is the healthiest we've been all season .. Interesting to see how we do when we actually have players available

Back
Top Bottom