Cavs V Clippers Gameday Thread Vol: Goin for the #1 spot

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by you big dummy
pimp.gif
... Cleveland has its Jordan and Pippen.....

man on man what a stretch run this is gonna be.... all the records of my late 80's CAVS are going down...
Most road wins
Most home wins
Franchise record for wins..
First Division title in 30 plus years
Possible first #1 overall seed

Maybe... just maybe... a title in a major sport... for the first time in my lifetime...
smile.gif

tired.gif
Scottie Pip rollin over in his grave right now.
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

I doubt it. Cleveland has a great scoring 1-2 punch, a servicible Center and significant role players... that 50-13 record is no fluke..
Jordan did not start winning 50 plus games a season until Scottie and Horace got there
Mo has been a similiar difference maker....

Rudolph, you killin me man. I never said fluke. I not hating on the Cavs.

But you just compared MO WILLIAMS to SCOTTIE FREAKING PIPPEN. One of the 50 greatest players, blah blah and all that, TO MO WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any idea what Chester would do right now if he wasn't suspended????? He would get banned.
roll.gif
roll.gif

There is no got damn way it is acceptable under any circumstance for you to compare and average basketball player to Scottie Pippen. I'm sorry, itcan't happen. Mo is nice, he has been a blessing for you guys this season, he was solid in Mil, but he is just another NBA basketball starter. Not a roleplayer, or a bench guy, but a solid starter in the NBA.

HE IS NOT Scottie Pippen.

Give me a break with that BS.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy
pimp.gif
... Cleveland has its Jordan and Pippen.....

man on man what a stretch run this is gonna be.... all the records of my late 80's CAVS are going down...
Most road wins
Most home wins
Franchise record for wins..
First Division title in 30 plus years
Possible first #1 overall seed

Maybe... just maybe... a title in a major sport... for the first time in my lifetime...
smile.gif

tired.gif
Scottie Pip rollin over in his grave right now.
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

I doubt it. Cleveland has a great scoring 1-2 punch, a servicible Center and significant role players... that 50-13 record is no fluke..
Jordan did not start winning 50 plus games a season until Scottie and Horace got there
Mo has been a similiar difference maker....

Rudolph, you killin me man. I never said fluke. I not hating on the Cavs.

But you just compared MO WILLIAMS to SCOTTIE FREAKING PIPPEN. One of the 50 greatest players, blah blah and all that, TO MO WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any idea what Chester would do right now if he wasn't suspended????? He would get banned.
roll.gif
roll.gif

There is no got damn way it is acceptable under any circumstance for you to compare and average basketball player to Scottie Pippen. I'm sorry, it can't happen. Mo is nice, he has been a blessing for you guys this season, he was solid in Mil, but he is just another NBA basketball starter. Not a role player, or a bench guy, but a solid starter in the NBA.

HE IS NOT Scottie Pippen.

Give me a break with that BS.

smh.gif
I dont think the original post was meant to be taken literally... its just a wingman to the superstar. He never compared the twos game in any way.How can you anyways.... Pippens 6'8 and Mo's 6'1.

Back
Top Bottom