Cavs V Lakers Vol: Bron V Kobe...oh boy

i hope we win no thanks to odumb and kwame...trade these two bums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im feeling a 30 10 10 triple dub for LBJ....at least i hope so for my fantasy team's sake....Kobe will get 35 8 and 8 in a loss
Cavs by 8 will be a good game

should be a close game...Kobe hits the game winner...Lebron goes for the game winner but fails again (just like January 12th 2006 & The Blue vs Whitegame)
laugh.gif

i think this game is gonna be in the 90's. lakers with the home win and lebron close to a triple double

--This aint Bron's game, this aint Kobe's game. It's the ref's game.
--Cavs 111 Lakers 103 F
--I hope I'm wrong, cuz the Lakers need this win.

why is it that the refs always favor the cavs when playing the lakers?

especially on abc games
laugh.gif

anyhow refs or not, should be an awesome game. Kobe vs Lebron... Two best in the league.

the lakers team is garbage. atleast the cavs players play defense... and im pretty sure none of their players blow lay ups like the lakers players do. thelakers players blow open lay ups like players on nba 2k8

i will say cavs by 8 because the lakers team is trash.

Bill Walton just said that LeBron is better all player than Kobe on the Celtics/Magic pre game show.....

I don't know why this is such a controversial opinion - of course he's better.

Kobe is a better shooter (you could argue scorer too) and a better one on one defender but LBJ is a much better passer and rebounder - and a very good scorerin his own right.

Give it a couple of years though and I don't think there will be any doubts - it's easy to forget how young he is. Most players don't become greatuntil they have been in the league 5 or 6 years - never mind when they skipped college completely.

Lakers vs. Cavs...

Nationally televised game. The refs will be in favor of Lebron cuz david stern tells them to.

But I'm hoping the Lakers play a clean game, reduce turn-overs, and contain the paint.

Let's GO LAKERS!!!

Back
Top Bottom