Cavs V Pistons 8PM Tonight

Should be an exciting game seeing as this has been a nice rivalry for the past few years. Crowd is always good when DET comes to play. Hopefully they can getthe D right and another win will follow. I'm not expecting another double nickel from bron but he should continue with another great performance. Letscatch boston while KG is down

Originally Posted by belle155

Should be an exciting game seeing as this has been a nice rivalry for the past few years. Crowd is always good when DET comes to play. Hopefully they can get the D right and another win will follow. I'm not expecting another double nickel from bron but he should continue with another great performance. Lets catch boston while KG is down

I actually think Big Z will have a monster game.... 24&14 Pistons are not the Pistons of the past three years.... I dont think this one will close.. CAVSin a blow out....

Originally Posted by belle155

Should be an exciting game seeing as this has been a nice rivalry for the past few years. Crowd is always good when DET comes to play. Hopefully they can get the D right and another win will follow. I'm not expecting another double nickel from bron but he should continue with another great performance. Lets catch boston while KG is down

Yea...the Cavs really need to keep winning so that they can try and get a comfortable lead up on the C's while their hurt...

Is Delonte gonna suit up???
Word...need him back asap.

Pistons aren't the same, but they still dangerous, but this is what I've been liking about the Cavs, we havn't been playing down to our comp.

I hope Lebron is still hot.
glasses.gif

Pistons have enough firepower to give the Cavs trouble, but LeBron has been other-worldly lately. We're beasts at home...but Cavs will only take this by 7.

Delonte is supposed to play according to some Cleveland sources...I just hope he's 100% and not feeling rushed back.

a win is a win. im not expecting a blowout but agreed, these arent the pistons of a few years ago. back then i would walk into the arena like

Delont gonna play today anyone know???hope so his D would be nice against AI...but yeah its gonns be a nice game either way.....Damn Michigan St...Peeps tryingto come in and root on the D...We dont give a damn about the whole state of MICHIGAN were from Ohio O-H..I know a couple of yall know that little jingle...GOCAVS....

Awwww heck naw...I can't stand trying to watch a game with a female commentator...its just not the same...
mad.gif

Where Mark Jackson and JVG at?

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Awwww heck naw...I can't stand trying to watch a game with a female commentator...its just not the same...
mad.gif

Where Mark Jackson and JVG at?

Phoenix. They did the Suns-Celts game today.

Back
Top Bottom