Cavs V Pistons 8PM Tonight

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by belle155

Should be an exciting game seeing as this has been a nice rivalry for the past few years. Crowd is always good when DET comes to play. Hopefully they can get the D right and another win will follow. I'm not expecting another double nickel from bron but he should continue with another great performance. Lets catch boston while KG is down

I actually think Big Z will have a monster game.... 24&14 Pistons are not the Pistons of the past three years.... I dont think this one will close.. CAVS in a blow out....

welp.... called this one... goodnite..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoMeTimEs CoRy

just because he did not score big, doesnt mean he needs to retire
He hasnt been scoring big all season, he averages 18.3ppg...time for him to retire.

laugh.gif
at that convo. You know the game is over when a coach is talking to aref about his kids.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

He hasnt been scoring big all season, he averages 18.3ppg...time for him to come off the bench.
fixed.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

He hasnt been scoring big all season, he averages 18.3ppg...time for him to retire.
He hasn't been trying to score big he's been trying to distribute the ball and blend in with the rest of the team.

Its not AI's fault its the team's coaching and offensive philosophy that's failing them. A team with a backcourt of AI, Stuckey, Rip and athleticbigs of Maxiel, Wallace, and Prince should be taking advantage of their speed and athleticism and should be playing a more uptempo, fastbreak style of offense.Joe D. needs to realize that this slow, passive, grind it out, halfcourt offense worked once in 2003 and hasn't worked again since.

pimp.gif

i just typed a long response then got the login screen so it was deleted, im not retyping it

DWest is def back. welcome back!

3841.jpg

ESPN needs to update his pic

Originally Posted by knightngale

i thought lebron didnt have talent around him

this is how the cavs were shooting against the lakers but were ultimately deflated cause of lamar's rebounds and the mvp

sick.gif
do you really have to bring up the lakers in every gamethread?????????????? fall back son

hopefully we can stay healthy

Curry just isn't a great fit for the team. He's good for young guys like Amir and Stuckey but he cant connect with the vets like Flip did.
This road trip is going to be tough to go through if they play like this the whole time and after last night, I dont see them rallying together to win morethan two of their next six. I'm just being honest.
The pistons might be my team, but I know when to say they suck and my friends, they suck.
But it's good that they are ready for the future. Stuckey, Rip, Prince, Amir, Afflalo and Maxiell will all be back next year and if they can pick up acouple of solid vets to fill in the holes, they'll be contenders again next year. But right now it's going to be hard to even get that 6 or 7 seed.
and props to the Cavs last night-especially Delonte West, way to come back. It's going to be fun to watch as far as that top four in the East goes, but asfor my Pistons, their sad to watch nowdays...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

Should be an exciting game seeing as this has been a nice rivalry for the past few years. Crowd is always good when DET comes to play. Hopefully they can get the D right and another win will follow. I'm not expecting another double nickel from bron but he should continue with another great performance. Lets catch boston while KG is down

I actually think Big Z will have a monster game.... 24&14 Pistons are not the Pistons of the past three years.... I dont think this one will close.. CAVS in a blow out....

welp.... called this one... goodnite..
laugh.gif
My girl had the remote to watch the Oscars.....I said, "wait - let me check out the game on ESPN."

I peeped the score and said, "OK, lets see who won the award for sound editing...."

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by knightngale

i thought lebron didnt have talent around him

this is how the cavs were shooting against the lakers but were ultimately deflated cause of lamar's rebounds and the mvp

sick.gif
do you really have to bring up the lakers in every game thread?????????????? fall back son

[Kanye] So insecure...[/Kanye]

Anyways,

It's obvious how Delonte makes the game easier for Lebron but what is most noticeable to me is how his presence allows Lebron to really put on the burnersdefensively. That was the most spirited defense that I have seen from the King in awhile. I thought he hit his pinnacle against the Celtics earlier in theseason and when Delonte went out, the deficiencies in that regard were exposed and that was showcased in the Lakers game. Our defense looked absolutelyrejuvenated last night. This was a great opportunity to prey on a wilting Pistons team and we absolutely rammed the nail in the coffin.

I'll say it again...

All the blame is being placed on AI when the truth is that with or without Chauncey that team had exhausted it's reign. AI doesn't fit in with thatroster but that's no slight to him. He certainly has more than a couple years left in him. Put him back in a position where his job is to be Allen Iversonand he's still dropping at least 24 nightly...everyone said he was "done" in Denver and he ended up leading the team in scoring with an elitescorer already on the roster (Melo).

^Not to mention the ball movement on O...everything just seems to come into place with Delonte on the floor. Look at the even distribution of points.

laugh.gif
knightngale has been on 'Ignore User Posts' for over a month now. Things couldn't be better.

Back
Top Bottom