Cavs vs. Knicks > Dunk Contest...Vol. They are throwing down

in other words your boy is an attention %%*#% and I'm correct that the story is more lebrons fault than "new york making it up"

thanks

what does entitlement have to do with everything i posted?

wana talk about entitlement? how about CLE fans who think they own lebron because he happened to come out of his mother in that poor excuse for a state of his. i forgot how loyal bron is. waring a yankee IN that very same state to an indians game. dude just bleeds cleveland

Originally Posted by agold1002

waiting for better quality
nasty
sick.gif

^ I absolutely love me some Bill Walker
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at my boy getting destroyed by him in an AAU tourney back in HS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky
Not bad for a bi-polar guy.  sure he's hyped right now, but as soon as he checks himself in the room tonight...he'll be huggin that pillow crying.

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

nice dunk...not trying to take anything away from delonte west, but bench overreacted.�
those two that fell to the hardwood on the baseline should be fined for goonery.

Bron's dunk 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

need to see Bill Walkers.

LeBron's dunk was just as good as his dunk over KG in the playoffs a few years back. If it weren't so situational, I'd say tonight's was better, and I was in the 9th row for both.

And
laugh.gif
at the LBJ to NYC talk...was I the only one that saw the WHOLE Cavs team laughing AT the Knicks throughout the game?
laugh.gif
There are a couple of you Knick fans that are reasonable fans, but at this point it's blatantly obvious the man isn't going to NYC. I've said it before and I'll say it again: he has a better shot at going to Dallas or Miami than NYC, and even those are if you play the stretched hypothetical that he's actually leaving.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

There are a couple of you Knick fans that are reasonable fans, but at this point it's blatantly obvious the man isn't going to NYC. I've said it before and I'll say it again: he has a better shot at going to Dallas or Miami than NYC, and even those are if you play the stretched hypothetical that he's actually leaving.

Dallas is out of the running for LeBron since they made the trade for Butler right?
and no way I think LeBron would want to come to Wade's team

IF LeBron leaves the Cavs for any team, IMO the knicks have the best chance

but IMO, LeBron isnt leaving

JDB1523 wrote:
And
laugh.gif
at the LBJ to NYC talk...was I the only one that saw the WHOLE Cavs team laughing AT the Knicks throughout the game?
laugh.gif
There are a couple of you Knick fans that are reasonable fans, but at this point it's blatantly obvious the man isn't going to NYC.

did you learn this during pillow talk or something?

yall dudes from CLE act as if you are buddies with the guy. i just don't understand when yall became fortune tellers

i don't think even he knows what he's gonna do. but it's cle or nyc. he ain't going to dallas to compete with the cowboys. texas is football state. he ain't going to miami to play in front of 1000 people. even wade can't put people in the seats over there, it's not a sports city. the crowd at cle is 100 times more live than the miami crowd

^You say he won't go to Dallas to compete with the Cowboys, but he'll go to NYC to compete with the Yankees?
laugh.gif
"Did you learn this during pillow talk or something?"

Originally Posted by JDB1523

^You say he won't go to Dallas to compete with the Cowboys, but he'll go to NYC to compete with the Yankees?
laugh.gif
"Did you learn this during pillow talk or something?"
man you're better than that....first off much more of the basketball season takes place during the football season. the whole first half of the season was overshadowed by football games. There were only 2 weeks of b ball during baseball and that's because selig was dumb enough to have baseball in November. during the 90's when the knicks were contending, they had just as much exposure as the yankees

second of all nyc is about basketball. there are b ball courts every 10 blocks, not baseball fields. much more home grown talent in the NBA than MLB.

lebron winning first nba chip in nyc in 40 years> the yankees winning #28. that's just how it would be in this city.

If it was so obvious he was staying by now, IDK why yall keep going back and forth with my fellow NYK brethren.

Just caught that Delonte dunk.. it wasn't that serious.

Not worthy of that Cavs bench jumping on the court and rolling on the ground.

best part of that gif was wally in his face mask clapping to himself

on to the next one........

Back
Top Bottom