Walkers
sick.gif
sick.gif

That oop and delonte
sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

very exciting game and the cavs are running and gunning

bench overreacting for that dunk......wish we had a present day Charles Oakley in the nba

laugh.gif
@ the title... The cavs are beating the snot out of NY. Varajao is beasting lol did anyone just see that offensive rebound? its like its not even fair

I just saw a Cavs bench player roll over another player after a dunk, *@% was up with that?

good to know that cavs fans are staying out of the knicks thread
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
because damn this is sad
smh.gif

now this game did not need a thread. the knicks are getting tortured. This is equal to watching a homeless man getting his eye removed on a wet street in front of his card board box

Originally Posted by NobleKane

now this game did not need a thread. the knicks are getting tortured. This is equal to watching a homeless man getting his eye removed on a wet street in front of his card board box

thats why te thread was made at halftime...the dunks in teh first half were nice

yeah because 2 max free agents with a real coach would still lose about 55 games in the NBA. excellent logic.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

#*%!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

yeah because 2 max free agents with a real coach would still lose about 55 games in the NBA. excellent logic.
Bosh, Wade, Lebron--- none will go to NY. The Knicks will be the Pittsburgh Pirates of the NBA next year.

"The Knicks will be the Pittsburgh Pirates of the NBA next year."
The Pirates lose due to being in a small market in an uncapped league.  The Knicks don't have the excuses that Pitt does.  Sorry, just had to get that out there 
laugh.gif

okay Nostradamus

I guess you have no reason to worry then?
I've never worried about it.  Any and all speculation has been fabricated by east coast media outlets. LBJ has never given indication he'd play for the Knicks.

oh my goodness. that bron dunk was hugeeeeeee
i need to see these highlights!

and mac got yammed on?

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

okay Nostradamus

I've never worried about it.  Any and all speculation has been fabricated by east coast media outlets. LBJ has never given indication he'd play for the Knicks.
yeah the attention %%%@* didn't bring all of this on himself. theres no reason lebron is always in the 2010 knick talk and not wade and bosh. it's purely fabricated

OR

your idiot franchise player wrote NEW YORK on his sneakers during a game.

your big mouth franchise player sat down at a press conference at the garden and said "july 1st 2010 is gonna be a big day"

he conveniently stops talking anout free agency literally the day after his last game at the garden

he constantly says that he is in love with the mecca of basketball

nobody remembers the trevor ariza fiasco?

"Trevor asked LeBron if he would be inCleveland after next season," the source said. "And LeBron said, 'I'llbe there. Of course, I'll be there.' "
Ouch, big blow to Knicks fans, looks like LeBron is staying...

Oh wait, of course he isn't...

LeBron's camp is now going out of their way to deny this report! Thinkabout that for a second. If LeBron wasn't sure where he'd be after nextseason, he could have just let it stay out there, after all it's justthe words of a 24 year old who had a phone convo with LeBron. In fact,LeBron could swash all this talk about 2010 any time he wants to. Hecould clear up his long term future, he could sign an extension or atleast just say he is going to sign one next year, and maybe Clevelandfor the first time in the history of the Cavalier franchise could signa free agent away from another team that amounts to anything, becuaseas we all know, Cleveland has never, ever, ever signed a free agentworth anything at all. But LeBron refuses to do that, and he refuses toeven let the idea that he might be staying in Cleveland last more thena couple hours before his people squash that story like a bug.

not saying he is def coming. but he brought 90 percent of the talk on himself

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

okay Nostradamus

yeah the attention %%%@* didn't bring all of this on himself. theres no reason lebron is always in the 2010 knick talk and not wade and bosh. it's purely fabricated

OR

your idiot franchise player wrote NEW YORK on his sneakers during a game.

your big mouth franchise player sat down at a press conference at the garden and said "july 1st 2010 is gonna be a big day"

he conveniently stops talking anout free agency literally the day after his last game at the garden

he constantly says that he is in love with the mecca of basketball

nobody remembers the trevor ariza fiasco?

"Trevor asked LeBron if he would be inCleveland after next season," the source said. "And LeBron said, 'I'llbe there. Of course, I'll be there.' "
Ouch, big blow to Knicks fans, looks like LeBron is staying...

Oh wait, of course he isn't...

LeBron's camp is now going out of their way to deny this report! Thinkabout that for a second. If LeBron wasn't sure where he'd be after nextseason, he could have just let it stay out there, after all it's justthe words of a 24 year old who had a phone convo with LeBron. In fact,LeBron could swash all this talk about 2010 any time he wants to. Hecould clear up his long term future, he could sign an extension or atleast just say he is going to sign one next year, and maybe Clevelandfor the first time in the history of the Cavalier franchise could signa free agent away from another team that amounts to anything, becuaseas we all know, Cleveland has never, ever, ever signed a free agentworth anything at all. But LeBron refuses to do that, and he refuses toeven let the idea that he might be staying in Cleveland last more thena couple hours before his people squash that story like a bug.

not saying he is def coming. but he brought 90 percent of the talk on himself
LeBron being a tease+ New York having an extreme sense of entitlement= things will not end well for NY.

Oh, well, I hear Rudy Gay might be available....

Back
Top Bottom