CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

da hood is eatin these up....and da hood rats gonna be salty for 6 months till they release for kids. :lol:
laugh.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

CARMELO THE BEST
jd2384
Tell marqueesole i send ya
JORDAN RETRO 4 "LIGHTING" SIZE 8.5 W/TSHIRT SIZE XL $300.00

MF DOOM DUNKS SIZES 9,10 10.5 11 $285.00 EACH

NIKE ID CARDS FOR SALE

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP

Copped x2 Im A Sucker For Air Max ..These Are Off The Chain.. Wonder Whats Retail... These Wont Sit On Shelves
I Bet... Good For Ballin And Casual Wear...

They release oct,7?
TEAMWARMACHINE
"Tony Starks makes u feel he's a cool exec with a heart of steel"

Quote:
Release Date- October 7

carmelo is best is that confirmed or what? or from anyone else that may know a release date please drop that info here been waiting for these for awhile
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

Is it me or does the quality just look @#%$ amazing
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Quote:
Release Date- October 7

like other nikes, i dont think they have an exact release date. stores put them out out whenever they receive them, so im assuming the 10/07 means October 2007.

What does it say on the sole?
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

Nike did a wonderful job with these...best retro since the penny foamposites. glad to see nike hasn't fallen completely off when it comes retroing an OG. The smaller air bubble i can live with...like others said...it really isn't that much smaller than the air bubble on the OGs. I will def. have me 2 pairs.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

you know i loved those shoes back in the day, and i think the retro version looks pretty damn good, a whole heaping load better then some of the stuff i was waiting for as of late ( cough ATC cough).

But honestly, i just dont see myself wearing a pair of sneakers like that any more.

I think i will more then likely end up grabbing a pair based off nastalgic reasons alone but maybe im just getting old but when i looked at the deions the other day i felt the same thing. like i just didnt see myself actually wearing them.

regardless bravo to nike for once getting something right on a retro that a whole lot of people have been wanting for a long time.
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

geeaaaahhhhhhhh boiiiii...finally..im str8 gettin em 4sho....dam aNYth1ng mang yo pikz are hella :pimp:
pimp.gif
...thankz for the pikz :wink:
wink.gif

IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Back
Top Bottom