CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Joined Nov 2, 2007
eastbay just sent me two pairs of the cb 34, when i made an order a few months ago the sneaker was detoured and ended up in NY, so i called the rep and theysent me out another one, that one also got misplaced in the system, so a third rep sent out yet another one which arrived to me, i received two packages overthe last 3 days, the missing pairs just turned up out of nowhere, being the nice guy i am, im considering sending them back, but the crazed sneaker addict isslowly persuading me to keep them.

Joined Jul 2, 2006
got a footlocker gift card from a friend for christmas to use on these,
too bad footlocker doesnt have anymore..

Joined Jan 2, 2007
I copped a pair of these and I love them! They are so fly with jeans and at some point makes me wanna give up my Air Jordan addiction and focus in on all ofthe worthwhile Nike Retro releases.

Joined Sep 26, 2004
Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I copped a pair of these and I love them! They are so fly with jeans and at some point makes me wanna give up my Air Jordan addiction and focus in on all of the worthwhile Nike Retro releases.
ha definitely 08 looks to be a promising year for nike retro at least in my eyes.

Joined May 15, 2003
Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I copped a pair of these and I love them! They are so fly with jeans and at some point makes me wanna give up my Air Jordan addiction and focus in on all of the worthwhile Nike Retro releases.
Man, you should get hot shoes no regardless of what the name is

Joined Oct 10, 2005
I copped 2 pairs during the 40% off at champs a few months ago. Funny thing, I was selling the shoes and Godzilla vs. Barkley shirt as a package, then dudebegs for just the shirt and he ends up buying my worn twice shirt for $50

jdotvo

formerly ricer yo
Joined Dec 11, 2003
Just got mine in the mail today. Got it as a christmas present, had to be shipped from Texas, when my brother ordered it from footaction in tacoma, wa on the21st

I can see why I stopped buying shoes years ago. I mean I like 'em, but when I opened it up I tried it on to see if fits, and now its just sitting there.Don't even know if I will ever wear em.

putting in work

Supporter
Joined Nov 10, 2007
I already have two pairs, but I wouldn't mind one or two more.

I love the way these look on my feet, whether it be with jeans or whatever they just look good on my feet like how the XI's do.

Maybe if they still around when the next F&F happens I would pick up a pair.

Those Countdown Packs are messing up my budget though.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now