CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

omg.. come on dude . . please read. thanks

fnf is over for both champs and fl

thanks
Nike CB34 GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA Sz 9.5.for Retail + Fees and Shipping.
POWERSELLER ON EBAY
AIM: XJMPMANX22.or pm me.

Quote:
jerz grimiest how did u get them for $34 and where in jersey do u live. bergen county here

120 - 30% - $50 gold coin = $34

I live in bergen co. as well (bergenfield)

Quote:
And jerzgrimiest, that price is as good as gold
:pimp:
pimp.gif
YO, DO ME A FAVOR?
ACCIDENTALLY STEP ON YOUR WHITE SUNGLASSES​
R.I.P Brian Doremus​

the hell is a gold coin?
and i know it's off topic, but i got these CB34's in a size 10... $119 SHIPPED

CB34's SIZE 10. $119 SHIPPEDPM me for details

Anyone think these will still be around by the time another F&F rolls around?

I went to Champs at Green Acres Mall & Roosevelt Field and niether one of them had my size 11.5.

I was so tight it's not even funny. I hate this crap since when did 11.5 become so popular, I thought 9.5 always went first.

Damn I got to keep my eyes peeled and ear to the streets...um better yet eyes & ears to NT and specifically this post.

Props for everyone who got them below retail and that dude who did $34 [ron simmons] Damn [ron simmons].

My sig is under construction...

Quote:
Nah, $40 is a wild price.

Wow, a reseller who thinks I won't get these at Ross. Right now they have the black Air 2 Strong, which was more limited than these, selling for $40.

Quote:
cb 94 lows are at ross for 39.99

Ross has changed the way I buy kicks for sure - I got the zoom Kobe 1 for $30 last week. All the shoes I'm on the fence about and would hope they'd be available when I could combine a sale price with a 30% discount I can cop at Ross for $30-40. The Godzillas are gonna be one of those shoes.

Nine Five, we've had our CB34s for like 3 weeks I'd say 5 ppl have bought a pair. The Air Force Max (I think Charles other shoe) are on sale now. they might go on sale they might not. but I don't know what ppl are talking about they a pair for 40. The gold coin is like a 50 dollar gift card that footlocker gives employees. You still payed 90 for them just with a gift card.

I guess it depends on the location. Out here stores are basically cleaned out. On top of that FTL/CHAMPS/FA has been REAL aggressive with their consolidation/store transfer/stock balance that alot of stuff are just selling much more efficiently, especially J's. Some DM's really really stick to the "if they don't sell by 12, pack them up and send them to another store" notion
$119.96 Godzilla Barkleys
AIM|PRIMETIME506
ebay auctions' myspace page

^^^Yeah, I see wat your saying. We barely ever get retro jays, but when we do if they don't sell out in 2 days we ship em elsewhere. A footaction near where I live still had the black 5s and Fire Red iiis in June, they also still have about half their aquas left. I don't know if the CB34s will go on sale at my store, but I know they won't ship them out.

Anyone know if these released in western ny? Mainly the buffalo area
TEAM XBOX360​
.::McLovinMcLovin::.​

do they still got those @ foot locker or finish line?
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Damn I'm tight I didnt get these over the weekend for below retail like others.

Im going to still sleep on these for a minute and keep trying and if worst comes to worst, get them off Eastbay for retail or using a discount.

I learned from the Air Max Penny 1s not to jump the gun; these are all over NYC everywhere.

I tried them on over the weekend at champs, but they didnt have my size 11.5.

Im hoping that they will still be around on the next F&F sale, which I think they will be then Ill go get them.

No way Im paying retail for @#%$ like this anymore, unless its a recent Air Jordan, even though I love these sneakers so much. (Top 5 maybe).

My sig is under construction...

Back
Top Bottom