CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

eastbay just sent me two pairs of the cb 34, when i made an order a few months ago the sneaker was detoured and ended up in NY, so i called the rep and theysent me out another one, that one also got misplaced in the system, so a third rep sent out yet another one which arrived to me, i received two packages overthe last 3 days, the missing pairs just turned up out of nowhere, being the nice guy i am, im considering sending them back, but the crazed sneaker addict isslowly persuading me to keep them.

got a footlocker gift card from a friend for christmas to use on these,
too bad footlocker doesnt have anymore..

I copped a pair of these and I love them! They are so fly with jeans and at some point makes me wanna give up my Air Jordan addiction and focus in on all ofthe worthwhile Nike Retro releases.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I copped a pair of these and I love them! They are so fly with jeans and at some point makes me wanna give up my Air Jordan addiction and focus in on all of the worthwhile Nike Retro releases.

ha definitely 08 looks to be a promising year for nike retro at least in my eyes.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I copped a pair of these and I love them! They are so fly with jeans and at some point makes me wanna give up my Air Jordan addiction and focus in on all of the worthwhile Nike Retro releases.

roll.gif
Man, you should get hot shoes no regardless of what the name is

I copped 2 pairs during the 40% off at champs a few months ago. Funny thing, I was selling the shoes and Godzilla vs. Barkley shirt as a package, then dudebegs for just the shirt and he ends up buying my worn twice shirt for $50
eek.gif

Just got mine in the mail today. Got it as a christmas present, had to be shipped from Texas, when my brother ordered it from footaction in tacoma, wa on the21st
roll.gif

I can see why I stopped buying shoes years ago. I mean I like 'em, but when I opened it up I tried it on to see if fits, and now its just sitting there.Don't even know if I will ever wear em.

I already have two pairs, but I wouldn't mind one or two more.

I love the way these look on my feet, whether it be with jeans or whatever they just look good on my feet like how the XI's do.

Maybe if they still around when the next F&F happens I would pick up a pair.

Those Countdown Packs are messing up my budget though.

Sold my practically new ‘16 retro pair in ‘19 for $100. Such an idiot. The hell was I thinking selling them.

Back
Top Bottom