CC Sabathia about to get a no-hitter against the Mariners... Lolololol

Talk about insult to injury (16 game losing streak not including tonight),10 strikeouts through 5 inning

5 innings?? starting early
laugh.gif

He didn't give a hit... Look it up before you try to be a smart %%%.

Na Mariners ain't getting a hit, they're done

I have complete faith that the all mighty supreme hitter that is Ichiro can hit a soft grounder to short for an infield hit.  Just another 1 of 2,000 of them. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SamB

He didn't give a hit... Look it up before you try to be a smart %%%.

Na Mariners ain't getting a hit, they're done

Yes he did son...Delete this thread it's over.

Delayed :/

he didn't give up a hit. damn rain. At least it will cool things down its been so hot

Really? Rain...

I want Mariners to break this no-no & win the game but it's def. not happenning

Carsten Charles could dominate this lineup on his worst day.

Feel bad for him though, the way he was going he might have broken Kerry Woods' record, and gotten a perfecto on the same night.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I have complete faith that the all mighty supreme hitter that is Ichiro can hit a soft grounder to short for an infield hit.  Just another 1 of 2,000 of them. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 such a hater.

It's the Mariners. If he gets the no-no they need to put an asterisk next to it.

indifferent.gif
this thread.

If only there wasn't a rain delay.... I guess we'll never know what could have went down.

@!*$ it, that's the A.L. Cy Young pitching right now.

;( fakkk... Dude still gonna get like 18 K's tho

What happened to the Mariners the past month tho? They were playing good then it all went down hill

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

It's the Mariners. If he gets the no-no they need to put an asterisk next to it.

Going 27 up and 27 down against any major league lineup is nothing to put an asterisk next too.  Besides, that offense has been scoring four and a half runs a game the last 8 or so their pitching has been the problem.

Originally Posted by bkmac

indifferent.gif
this thread.

If only there wasn't a rain delay.... I guess we'll never know what could have went down.

@!*$ it, that's the A.L. Cy Young pitching right now.

I actually think the Mariners pitching has done all the work while the offense is getting shutout... The only time(s) the offense put up runs was against the Red Soxs trying to out score them which isn't going to happen.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Going 27 up and 27 down against any major league lineup is nothing to put an asterisk next too.  Besides, that offense has been scoring four and a half runs a game the last 8 or so their pitching has been the problem.
Geez, tough crowd tonight.

Back
Top Bottom