CD Sales 12-21-09 Vol. Ain't no stopping Susan Boyle. Alicia Keys 405k

I'll say it again. WHO THE !+%* IS BUYING ALL THOSE SUSAN BOYLE ALBUMS?????

How the hell do your numbers INCREASE after several weeks? That just flat out doesn't happen nowadays. I'm really baffled at this *%%#, is it 2012?

^^Yep. Its crazy
But Robin Thicke CD
pimp.gif

so NT lets discuss....

There IS a way to sell records like there was no such thing as the "internet".

but what is it exactly??!

thinking_monkey.jpg

are you guys clueless? Susan Boyle selling albums is obvs.

She looked like the damn Pigeon Lady from Home Alone 2, shocked everyone with an amazing voice, became the biggest internet session of all time and then wenton Oprah

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by StillIn729

She looked like the damn Pigeon Lady from Home Alone 2, shocked everyone with an amazing voice, became the biggest internet session of all time and then went on Oprah

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

nerd.gif

really?
nerd.gif

She looked like the damn Pigeon Lady from Home Alone 2, shocked everyone with an amazing voice, became the biggest internet session of all time and then went on Oprah

Session?

You mean sensation?

yeah sensation, I dont proof read but you know what I mean

old people still buy albums, they don't steal them

NT is sometimes so clueless, this place becomes a bubble and anything not on this board's radar is mind boggling to most of you guys

i lol'd
roll.gif

NT is sometimes so clueless, this place becomes a bubble and anything not on this board's radar is mind boggling to most of you guys
word. yall act like teens are the only people that listen to music, and hip hop is the only genre
eyes.gif

edit-
Originally Posted by killahcam06

Susan's boyle's numbers baffle me. She is doing numbers in a major way. And i have NEVER heard a song from her or heard of her until niketalk.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I'll say it again. WHO THE !+%* IS BUYING ALL THOSE SUSAN BOYLE ALBUMS?????

How the hell do your numbers INCREASE after several weeks? That just flat out doesn't happen nowadays. I'm really baffled at this *%%#, is it 2012?
indifferent.gif

wowww at some of yall
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

eek.gif
B_ gon go diamond

laugh.gif
FOREEL CUZ !!! ALICIA DID HER THING THOU REAL T
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AND MY @*@%% GUCCI STILL DID HIS THING FOR A RAP ALBUM BURRR

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

so NT lets discuss....

thinking_monkey.jpg
TV Buzz + GREAT talent = Outkast stakonia numbers

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

so NT lets discuss....

thinking_monkey.jpg
TV Buzz + GREAT talent = Outkast stakonia numbers

post OutKast Stankonia First Week sale numbers

nerd.gif

i think only old people physically go out and buy this....then the following week they forget they bought it and go cop it again.

you guys are acting like susan boyle is some random white teenage girl. this industry is probably 20% talent, which she has a tremendous amount of btw, and 80%gimmick. her story is extremely interesting and she's ugly, so she gets a lot of pity.. and she was on the biggest talent scouting show in the world.she's doing some incredible #s, though.

edit: alicia
pimp.gif
she even surpassed her projection.

people are buying susan boyle because of her story
and because she was on oprah
and because she got pipes !

The thing some people fail to realize is that Susan Boyle's numbers would be exactly the same if her album dropped in 1989, 1999, or 2009.

Everyone who wants her album is buying it, not downloading it.

I'm not at all surprised

Susan Boyle WON

50 Cent LOST

Jay WON

I know the label gotta be kicking themselves at how poorly Gucci Mane is doing.. Gucci gotta learn to be more responsible.

Real Talk.

Susan Boyle has the best promo of any artists this year without even really trying.

I peeped the album and it's alright. It's definitely something you put on before bedtime.

She can sing, but it's really not all that serious. She's getting by on hype at the moment.

I just hope she doesn't face the harsh reality that if and when she releases an official studio album, she may not do even a quarter of as great as she isdoing now and continues to do. Only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom