CDP 16 vs CDP 7

alot of people like the 7's alot and bought the pack for the hares. but i like the 16s better and bought 2 packs and kept only 1 pair of hares n both 16s?
which one do u prefer or do u like both equally? asking cuz i wore my 16s today and really like them was bout to pay 300 for ogs but when i saw they werereleasing in da cdp i decided 2 wait and got happy.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

i like both shoes actually. That pack is prob top 3 as of right now. Wish i copped that pack

Hares were grails of mine from my childhood so I can't hate on them because to me they're beautiful. But the XVI's are definitely nice aswell......this pack was very solid.
pimp.gif

liked the hares at first but when i saw the 16s, i liked them more. first pack that had two
pimp.gif
pairs IMO

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

best pack so far

agree both shoes where on point reseller websits where trying to !%*%% out this package with the packs being limited (that did not help there bottom line) thefunny thing this pack was everywhere and this one pack started the trend of splitting up packs at more and more retail stores (atleast with nyc chin stores) ibelieve there where more packs of the 7/16 pack then in months past since the first package in Jaunary 2008

Back
Top Bottom